Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Really regret sleeping on the Salmon Clark's now :/

I kinda dig the brown Sebagos but not sure how into the fringe I am, it's more of a novelty pair... Decisions. 

Complete noob to his joggers lol

I have 2 pairs of the Nike Tech Fleece 1.0 Joggers in a Large.. are those comparable in fit to these? How should I size? Im 5'10'' 180 with an athletic build..

Those are sweats though not joggers.....

*waits for sizing questions on the sweats on the next page, page after that, and so forth*

Dudes talking about the Sebagis selling out, wow. I guess the "limited" tag is really working, cause a lot of the previous Sebagos have set through seasons & seasons. Matter of fact, last time I checked there were still some available on the site.

Dudes talking about the Sebagis selling out, wow. I guess the "limited" tag is really working, cause a lot of the previous Sebagos have set through seasons & seasons. Matter of fact, last time I checked there were still some available on the site.
Might pull it off cause of the Cove/Mint hype still pretty high and the Visvim tassel trend being where it is. 

You can usually find some of his Sebago's on sale. I used to find them on random sites I'd find on Google back in like 2011-2012 for half off. You'll see them pop up on Amazon and stuff.

I bought these for like $50 2 or 3 years ago

View media item 951664

Copped the Air Force Blue Bleeckers 
pimp.gif

THose sebagos sat for awhile on RF.com, guess the newbs had no idea and were waiting on the kith site.

Back
Top Bottom