Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^ How much and what site?
it was off of Ebay

worn once, size 10.5

the seller had it posted for $550, but I talked him down to $400 shipped

still couldn't pull the trigger when I realized I could buy 3 pairs of shoes for the amount 
eyes.gif

LOOKS GOOD MAN.

MORE RED SHOTS?

ALSO, A LIL SOB STORY:

MY COVES GOT CANCELLED BC APPARENTLY THEY OVERSOLD.

I'M STICKING W/ SOMEONE AT BERGEN SWIPED THEM.

SO I'M HEATED, BUT KITH CUST SERVICE EMAILS ME AFTER THE CANCEL EMAIL W A LETTER OF APOLOGY AND ALSO AN OFFER FOR THE NEXT RF X ASICS COLLAB.

I KNOW MOST PPL HATE THEIR CUST SERVICE BUT I'VE ALWAYS HAD GOOD TREATMENT, BOTH IN GOOD AND BAD MATTERS.

SO HOPEFULLY THE NEXT COLLAB IS SOMETHING VERY WORTHWHILE. LOL IN MY RESPONSE TO ADAM'S EMAIL I JOKINGLY PUT- CROSSES FINGERS FOR SUPER GREEN

FINNA TEXT @WillMax14  FOR SOME INSIGHT DOE

HOPE EVERYONES BEEN GOOD 

I was more excited for the Sebago's before I found out they were $160, "extremely limited", and mint green. Mint green is too obscure of a color to buy two diff. pairs in a 4 or 5 month span.

damn those medium indigo quilteds look so dope. BUT for me I feel it's one of those pieces where I have to see em in person first before copping. by the time fit pics go up for these, it will be long gone. 

damn i wish he woulda released the bleeckers next week, pockets are still hurting from last weeks drop

Last edited:
The "air force blue" bleekers are honestly lookin the best out of all that stuff to me.  The price point is perfect at $105 instead of $120 and $130 like the quilted ones and the ones that came with the Coves/Mints, going to be tough not to scoop

small grey quilted bleckers available on the site
UGH, i wish i wasnt so strapped for cash right now, i absolutely need a new pair.  The HM ones i got during fall are gettin donated, and the Phillip Lim x Target i got are starting to get pretty beat.  I am sure he will put out more in fall though, just have to hold off till then

UGH, i wish i wasnt so strapped for cash right now, i absolutely need a new pair.  The HM ones i got during fall are gettin donated, and the Phillip Lim x Target i got are starting to get pretty beat.  I am sure he will put out more in fall though, just have to hold off till then
yea, was in the same boat when M went back up online. anyone know if the stores still carry?

Really feeling those mint sebagos. Enough to sell my coves! Seriously tho.

Anyone know how they run?

Thanks,

ooo

Back
Top Bottom