Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Go them at kithnyc first i got the air force blue and then i got the mint sebagos i made a mistake because i payed first the air force and the swbagos so i payed twice the sending.. maybe if i email them they will refund shipping money?

Go them at kithnyc first i got the air force blue and then i got the mint sebagos i made a mistake because i payed first the air force and the swbagos so i payed twice the sending.. maybe if i email them they will refund shipping money?

Unfornately that will not happen
Happened to me on a release before

Pretty sure they released at ronniefieg.com frist.... Didnt see them popup on kith or a while

Last edited:
so just to clarify (sorry for the repeat question, but just wanna be 100% on my purchase), for the Bleecker Sweats (Not quilted): I'm 6ft, 34 waist in all my pants, have built legs due to working out. I've read that they run big so I should size down, but this was a concern for only the waist.....if I were to size down from L (which is 33-34) to M, would that be a problem for the thigh area for me?

so just to clarify (sorry for the repeat question, but just wanna be 100% on my purchase), for the Bleecker Sweats (Not quilted): I'm 6ft, 34 waist in all my pants, have built legs due to working out. I've read that they run big so I should size down, but this was a concern for only the waist.....if I were to size down from L (which is 33-34) to M, would that be a problem for the thigh area for me?
if you're looking for a slim-fit i guess you could size down, the sweats will stretch with wear

Bleekers will never be TTS lol.

Just wanted to share how disappointed I am at the quality of the quilted pairs. Both my black pair and my grey pair are messed up. The stitching has come unstitched where it is cross stitched into diamonds. I've also never washed neither pairs and I've worn each about 4 times maximum since I got it a week after they dropped with the Mints/Coves release.

agreed. as dope as the quilted bleeckers look, i passed on them b/c of my experience with the JE Villain hoody he released for the COA drop. one wrong move and the stitching rips. I've worn it 3x and there's a couple loose threads already.

By the way i dont know why they charged me twice with mints is it possible to cancell an order? I just wrote them at contact on the site :/ dont know how that happened as i saw perfectle one pair and its price..

agreed. as dope as the quilted bleeckers look, i passed on them b/c of my experience with the JE Villain hoody he released for the COA drop. one wrong move and the stitching rips. I've worn it 3x and there's a couple loose threads already.

I'd suggest contacting JE about that. It was a known issue and on styleforum they were totally owning up to it and giving people pretty good discounts on future purchases. Really great guys over there

not a fan of this indigo label drop. Bummer to hear about people's experiences with the bleeckers too

^nice. i can't stop wearing my mints. 

my coves don't get nearly as much love. 

I'm still sitting with a 13 in coves, needing a 12........

Coves> mints from quality standpoint.
Disagree, but it's all opinions. Mints are just so beautiful and the variety of materials makes them more interesting.

Disagree, but it's all opinions. Mints are just so beautiful and the variety of materials makes them more interesting.

Mints have same materials as a GR IMO.

Coves materials are special.

Mints are dope, don't get me wrong, I have them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom