Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I know it's the consumer's decision in the end but using these types of tactics for marginal sales wont establish a solid customer base. Ron understands that all his customers are there for the hype and won't last long. it's either he's an idiot or a genius.
Don't kid yourself. He's not going to lose any customers from this. The sheep will continue to support him no matter what. 

Anyone else hoping they take the page down and send out emails for pre-buys? 
sick.gif

I'm a bit surprised that these are still up in a near FSR, tbh. Even with them being a "fake exclusive," if you want to call them that, I would have thought the Kithstrike moniker alone would have made them sell out.
Word spreads fast on the net about the fake exclusive  . Plus they aren't that dope

Anyone else hoping they take the page down and send out emails for pre-buys? 
sick.gif
 Not gonna lie I thought this was another ****oo / SG situation . Especially after seeing the kstrike shoe quality and price . And that's exactly what Kith was begging on . 

It just baffles me why he would do this lol . WE gonna catch you homie !

There are PLENTY of dope shops around the country to lose customers to ... ****** move and we shouldn't let him slide without feeling some heat and a apology . 

I would hope most people either bought because they like the shoe or because they thought it might help with a possible pre-buy. If they only bought the shoe because they think it's exclusive then shame on them. That's what u get for only wanting exclusive sh*t
you think this is a pre buy situation fam?

not u as in u specifically but whoever orders just because they think something is excl\usive

Eh, I get it but its also misleading. I mean it's the first thing they mention in red font in the description. So they making it a "big deal" and as if you cannot get them anywhere else.

No one messed up, they just got caught and are trying to delete the evidence
Yep I sent them a rather descriptive email and highlighted the exact line from their blog. As well, I told them that it was completely FALSE Advertisement. Given people like to have a feeling of being exclusive, you cannot sell your product and tell people you are the SOLE seller of said product. 

And just to ensure they did not think I was bluffing, I sent the picture of my friend with them in hand in MIA and this link that is on SNKRS (http://www.snkrs.com/en/asics/sneakers-gel-lyte-3-bluecoral-5273.html)

With that...now items are removed from Kith's page. SO if you are wanting your refund or whatever it may be...this would be the time. And it doesnt help to let them know, EVERYONE on NT saw the F'up.

Yep I sent them a rather descriptive email and highlighted the exact line from their blog. As well, I told them that it was completely FALSE Advertisement. Given people like to have a feeling of being exclusive, you cannot sell your product and tell people you are the SOLE seller of said product. 

And just to ensure they did not think I was bluffing, I sent the picture of my friend with them in hand in MIA and this link that is on SNKRS (http://www.snkrs.com/en/asics/sneakers-gel-lyte-3-bluecoral-5273.html)

With that...now items are removed from Kith's page. SO if you are wanting your refund or whatever it may be...this would be the time. And it doesnt help to let them know, EVERYONE on NT saw the F'up.
yup, they also deleted the blog post about them as well.

Good looks, think I'm going to get a refund and buy these Vans I just saw.

So wait.. Y'all are really trying to get refunds because they aren't kith exclusive? Damn I thought I saw everything but that's some funny sh*t

Back
Top Bottom