Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

roll.gif
what a spin doctor

I was at work too and missed, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that WAS the pre-buy. I'm thinking they put the online numbers high on purpose to make ppl that kno how to look up the supply think it's just a regular gr, but really it was ****atoo numbers and they just pulled it off the site once they filled all the 3/3.1 online spots. they also put it in stores to make ppl think the same, but really that was some of the instore ticket pairs...I also think they will determine 3 and 3.1 emails based on the times that ppl actually checked out. in the coming weeks, swifties get 3 and ppl waiting around for special emails before they bought will get 3.1 :nerd: lol.

Last edited:
He'll give ST pre buys now just to spite all the cancelations even though he wasn't going to lol
That's what I was thinking. I didn't buy so I don't really give a but they would do something to make up for the "heat" they are taking and to "prove people wrong."

we really dont know whats with these kithstrike but i'm just hoping we got something along with the shoe. praying![emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] if not move on.

Last edited:
I didn't buy

But I can get whatever collab

Makes me want to cop just bc dudes be so sad in here

The biggest problem is y'all pay RF too much mind.

But the shoes you like.

Last edited:
Lmao. RF finally replied to my Twitter few hours ago "men's sizes exclusive" spin doctor at its finest. Hey at the end of the day I copped cuz the kicks looked like nice summer kicks. If you hopped on just for the resell then you shouldn't be reselling in the first place. Pick your poison, next Drop!

I HIGHLY doubt  people bought these for resell . If you do 5 secs of ressearch and you'll see the ****oo are going for retail . The Indians are very similar is quality and price

I just hope this thread doesn't continue to let RF off the hook and continue blaming others as I see some people here are doing .

Last edited:
Huh ? Are you letting RF off the hook just like that and putting this on us ? Good grief 

Letting him off the hook?

Nah I have my own brain and can see past all retailers' marketing tactics.

If other people are to stupid to do so, I'll blame the their stupidity.

People need to own. Up for their own hypebeast ways instead of consistently blaming "Ronnie".

"Y'all" did this to yourselves. "Y'all" copped.

#blameronnie

Reactions: Dad
Explanation for 3.1 on SJS calendar:

The Gel Lyte 3 will exclusively release at Kith, while the 3.1 will release later at United Arrows & Sons Harajuku, Colette, Slam Jam Milan, and Dover Street Market London. Each store will only stock 24 pairs.

Should cop a pair of ST of the strength of that one dude insulting me lmao

Back
Top Bottom