Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So wait.. Y'all are really trying to get refunds because they aren't kith exclusive? Damn I thought I saw everything but that's some funny sh*t
Nah not really actually. I mean honestly with me, I like the colorway and will keep them. BUT for some people which I am like sometimes, you want to not have on the same thing everyone has. In this case, its all principle of the matter. 

Dont tell me you are doing one thing then turnaround and you are not. Just one of my pet peeves. #GettingOldMan

Yep I sent them a rather descriptive email and highlighted the exact line from their blog. As well, I told them that it was completely FALSE Advertisement. Given people like to have a feeling of being exclusive, you cannot sell your product and tell people you are the SOLE seller of said product. 

And just to ensure they did not think I was bluffing, I sent the picture of my friend with them in hand in MIA and this link that is on SNKRS (http://www.snkrs.com/en/asics/sneakers-gel-lyte-3-bluecoral-5273.html)

With that...now items are removed from Kith's page. SO if you are wanting your refund or whatever it may be...this would be the time. And it doesnt help to let them know, EVERYONE on NT saw the F'up.
why not just edit the text versus removing it entirely like it never existed? take out exclusive and keep it as a kithstrike. i don't see other US boutiques selling these yet.

So wait.. Y'all are really trying to get refunds because they aren't kith exclusive? Damn I thought I saw everything but that's some funny sh*t
It is technically fraud. 
I'm blackmailing Ronnie into giving me a pre-buy for the ST's
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm sure they'd tell me to get bent haha

I certainly wasn't implying that they may have pulled it for being disingenuous, when I posted. Their twitter and IG posts re: India Ink Kithstrikes are still up. I was just curious whether that was the usual MO (pulling the product after a short period of time) for a Kithstrike whether it sells out or not.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Well it is a Class A misdemeanor in NY.  And his actions do meet the criteria.  If the facts were different he could be liable for $11,000 in penalties per day. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Well it is a Class A misdemeanor in NY.  And his actions do meet the criteria.  If the facts were different he could be liable for $11,000 in penalties per day. 
I'd settle out of court for a free pair of ST's. Would be happier if a pair of SG's were tossed in, too.
nthat.gif

Yep I sent them a rather descriptive email and highlighted the exact line from their blog. As well, I told them that it was completely FALSE Advertisement. Given people like to have a feeling of being exclusive, you cannot sell your product and tell people you are the SOLE seller of said product. 

And just to ensure they did not think I was bluffing, I sent the picture of my friend with them in hand in MIA and this link that is on SNKRS (http://www.snkrs.com/en/asics/sneakers-gel-lyte-3-bluecoral-5273.html)

With that...now items are removed from Kith's page. SO if you are wanting your refund or whatever it may be...this would be the time. And it doesnt help to let them know, EVERYONE on NT saw the F'up.
WAIT! How did you get them to read your email??? 
laugh.gif

Lmao they crying fraud but if he blessed them w unicorn email...

He'll give ST pre buys now just to spite all the cancelations even though he wasn't going to lol

I just asked for a cancellation.  If I get it, cool.  If I don't, whatever, it is what it is.
Probably too late, I already got shipping info
roll.gif
Ronnie getting these boys out the door before cancellation requests come pouring in.

dudes taking aaron to court

because they wanted to spend money
Dudes like this make me sick 

Sir please get off your knees

Your boyfriend ronnie scammed your fellow sneakerheads 

And you the audacity to criticize us because we want to cancel ? HUH ?!

SHAME ON YOU SIR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom