Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Dropping shoes out of nowhere and attaching prebuys to them.
Thats what i figured you meant but wasn't sure.  Correct me if i am wrong, but cockatoos were the only time out of a lot of previous kithstrikes that resulted in a pre-buy for another pair.

laugh.gif
 Yeahhh most people that bought that " kithstrike" were def swayed by that exclusive tag not because the shoe was A-1 

Refunds will happen ... best believe

Last edited:
I would hope most people either bought because they like the shoe or because they thought it might help with a possible pre-buy. If they only bought the shoe because they think it's exclusive then shame on them. That's what u get for only wanting exclusive sh*t

I would hope most people either bought because they like the shoe or because they thought it might help with a possible pre-buy. If they only bought the shoe because they think it's exclusive then shame on them. That's what u get for only wanting exclusive sh*t
But Kith shouldn't mislead people on their website and social media. Some people know their tricks but not everyone does.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I know it's the consumer's decision in the end but using these types of tactics for marginal sales wont establish a solid customer base. Ron understands that all his customers are there for the hype and won't last long. it's either he's an idiot or a genius.

I'm a bit surprised that these are still up in a near FSR, tbh. Even with them being a "fake exclusive," if you want to call them that, I would have thought the Kithstrike moniker alone would have made them sell out.

Back
Top Bottom