Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They stopped offering that last year. From what I hear, Kith undervalues international packages but take that with a grain of salt.
I bought Offspring GLVs in April with that shipping option. Crossing my fingers I don't get wrecked.

something is going to happen. dont doubt. lol
The power of positive thinking. Now you got me hovering the checkout button 
laugh.gif

ppl are trolling on IG and Twitter about receiving a ST email...not true. yet? 

Kith just straight up lying to people that this is a 'global exclusive.' Not surprised though, they do this all the time.

Kith just straight up lying to people that this is a 'global exclusive.' Not surprised though, they do this all the time.
Nah, he's serious...he means they're available to everyone and can cop just about anywhere on this globe 

Last edited:
I like it a lot and plan on wearing it... But what irks me is that they try to make it a "global exclusive"

I like it a lot and plan on wearing it... But what irks me is that they try to make it a "global exclusive"
They do this all the time. Every release Aaron claims that Kith will be the only store in the milky way selling the shoe and then a couple weeks later we see other shops selling it...smh

Back
Top Bottom