Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Fake outrage.

Global or GR

Y'all just want a "unicorn" attached to it

They do this all the time. Every release Aaron claims that Kith will be the only store in the milky way selling the shoe and then a couple weeks later we see other shops selling it...smh
Hypothetically the cockatoos were a global exclusive since we didnt see it world wide AT THE MOMENT. He loves doing this and tricked us in buying a GR hoping for a golden ticket. A bad look to trick 'loyal' customers. 

It's the fact that they claim their shoes are exclusive to their store, this is a blatant lie. 

Can you understand that?

No please break it down for me in a 5 page essay with detailed references and footnotes.

Of course I do.

All boutiques do this. Check out packer their "store exclusives"

But y'all crying cuz y'all want salmon toes

People gon cop the shoe just cuz it's a global exclusive?

Nah cop the shoe for the shoe. Not the story, not the collab, not the numbers.

Last edited:
So my day went from that NMD mess to this uncertainty and disception from this "exclusive kith strike" lol.

Didn't even buy the shoe bc I know Aaron's marketing strategy (tricks/lies).

It's useless trying to explain it to hypebeasts/individuals who think Kith is the best store ever and live for it. Which is sad bc they don't care about their customers at all to do this.

Someone show me an example of another store doing this please.

Weren't Super Green 3s a confirmed release before Cockatoos dropped? I haven't seen any confirmation on Salmons or Mossads from him. I could be mistaken though.

Weren't Super Green 3s a confirmed release before Cockatoos dropped? I haven't seen any confirmation on Salmons or Mossads from him. I could be mistaken though.
They knew exactly what they were doing. They called it a Kith global exclusive and even used the same exact colors as the salmon toe. They knew people would buy it regardless

Yea, he built hype around Super Green release then did the cockatoo drop. This makes me believe this is GR, only. Also, they are available at Kith locations, cockatoos were online only.

i think we all get it, you can potentially get them other places.  I haven't seen mens sizes on the other sites, which could mean that the model number is slightly different, making the statement true.  Walmart does the same thing with TVs and stuff, model numbers very slightly different so they don't have to price match.

At the end of the day, who cares what they claim, every retailer ever uses technicalities to market their stuff and if you are only buying stuff because of what retailers tell you and get mad at THEM for YOU believing them, i don't know what to tell you.  If you like them, buy them, if not, move along.  I liked them enough from the pics to get them.  If i get a chance to buy another shoe, cool, if not, still worth the 130 to me.  /end rant 

I wonder how many chargeback notifications they have. The item is clearly not as described. I assume showing your service provider that these are available worldwide would show Kith falsely advertised. Either way, gonna sell regardless if it salmon toe related or not. yes, I purchased solely for salmon toe gamble. 

They knew exactly what they were doing. They called it a Kith global exclusive and even used the same exact colors as the salmon toe. They knew people would buy it regardless

^ Right. I think he dropped it just to drop it, but the hype over a future drop (that may or may not even happen) brought in purchases that wouldn't have happened pre-Super-Green. Only time will tell.

I wonder how many chargeback notifications they have. The item is clearly not as described. I assume showing your service provider that these are available worldwide would show Kith falsely advertised. Either way, gonna sell regardless if it salmon toe related or not. yes, I purchased solely for salmon toe gamble. 
if people are doing that, it is ridiculous.

Good way to get Kith to ban your address in their system.
happy.gif
Agreed. I knew what I was getting into when I made the purchase, hoping someone somewhere will cop for the low.

False advertising, especially with his KS past, is some ********. Kith fanboys that are defending them should be ashamed.

Didn't even buy the shoe bc I know Aaron's marketing strategy (tricks/lies).

It's useless trying to explain it to hypebeasts/individuals who think Kith is the best store ever and live for it. Which is sad bc they don't care about their customers at all to do this.

Someone show me an example of another store doing this please.

I already posted it. Packer. All red asics Kayano

Back
Top Bottom