Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie needs to go on another vacation.  Guaranteed sell-out kithstrike should pull in a nice chunk of change. He's playing with our feelings and making us buy stuff we don't want. I don't appreciate that.  

Did it. Mainly because the color is similar to the ST's. I'm hoping there's a theme with their releases 
nerd.gif
throw in some peach laces dad

these will be fire regardless
Yeah, they're nice. I just like nice and 20%+ off
laugh.gif
 That's my favorite type of fire
happy.gif

Feels too soon to release the Salmon toes or Mossads TBH. I would think we are still at least another month or two removed from that happening.

Oh well.. At least I was able to flip the stupid cockatoos.. I guess I'll beat these into the ground lol

Last edited:
am I the only one with a cart that hasnt checked out yet? Seems everyone who carted ended up checking out eventually lol 

I hope I am wrong tho, cause I know some real heads in here that missed out on SG's. So if this chance isn't it, hopefully the next one is for you guys. :smokin

When I'm checking out, it doesn't have their usual Canada shipping option that bundles in all duties and taxes. Should I expect to get hit with DHL?

When I'm checking out, it doesn't have their usual Canada shipping option that bundles in all duties and taxes. Should I expect to get hit with DHL?
They stopped offering that last year. From what I hear, Kith undervalues international packages but take that with a grain of salt.

copped - the colorway is fire. a glimmer of hope that these are linked to STs is what made me purchase, but i don't think they are. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom