RIP George Floyd

ldz0047d3i451.jpg

she needs her biracial children taken away from her...she pretty much said KILL MY CHILDREN also
Notice the usage of the term BRO. I know that you know the origins of the term sugafree, but how many times have you read that term thrown around here on NikeTalk by these idiots, those who do not identify as Black?

These mofo's on here boy......:lol:

Cash registers speak the loudest....
Starbucks allowing workers to wear Black Lives Matter attire

Dr. King said it best in his Mountain Top speech when he said back in the 60s if Black spoke with their pocket books we would've had the 5th largest economy in the world.

im sure she'll get to the bottom of it

That would be handled by the Secretary of the State persay being that the issues was throughout Metro areas;College Park, East Point, Fairburn, etc. People generally say this is also, “Atlanta”.

Dude been saying foul ****. Can y’all help blow up his spot. Got damn Jakes

tempted to go up there and locate his worthless ***

Dude been saying foul ****. Can y’all help blow up his spot. Got damn Jakes

tempted to go up there and locate his worthless ***

These the type to pretend they're about that life because they live in Hicktown, USA but won't step foot into a predominantly black area and pull some trash like this. Keep flexin in your Hyundai down the block from your moms crib where you sleep in her attic

Taylor Swift going hard against racist statues. Wrote an entire twitter thread about trash statues in Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom