RIP George Floyd

Controlling the rage and anger. Refocusing it upon a book that is filled with lies, that's how.
Why not allow people to use the book for motivation? I identify as Agnostic, but recently started doing that myself after not touching a bible for over 15 years.

Why not allow people to use the book for motivation? I identify as Agnostic, but recently started doing that myself after not touching a bible for over 15 years.
Because the book itself is supposedly motivation to look within, and this is not the time for that. This is the time to fight the oppressor, white supremacy, not saving your supposed soul.

You are missing the context of all of this.

Using it for motivation ISN'T what/how it is being used in this instance.

Because the book itself is supposedly motivation to look within, and this is not the time for that. This is the time to fight the oppressor, white supremacy, not saving your supposed soul.
I agree. I appreciate that people draw strength and faith from christianity, but don't forget all the times it was used as a tool to pacify and enslave us.

Problem with the Bible is people follow what they’re told Christianity is and not what Jesus promoted.

Dude was a brown skinned anti government, anti police, anti system REBEL LEADER who was murdered by the government and its police.

Bro would absolutely love what people are doing right now. He would be marching in the streets.

He might not like the rioting and whatnot but I’m sure the Brother would understand 🤷🏽‍♂️

Same concept I was trying t explain to somebody I know who thinks all you gotta do is "get money and you'll dont worry bout nothin else" ...Unless you legit famous, we all in the same boat to strangers once out in public...They don't differentiate what country you originated from just like they don't know how many commas in your bank account...All that matters is that you black...Yo just straight lost on everything 4real :smh:

Same concept I was trying t explain to somebody I know who thinks all you gotta do is "get money and you'll dont worry bout nothin else" ...Unless you legit famous, we all in the same boat to strangers once out in public...They don't differentiate what country you originated from just like they don't know how many commas in your bank account...All that matters is that you black...Yo just straight lost on everything 4real :smh:

Race is so 90s bro. Its classism in 2020. And honeslty I truly dont unless I'm snappin with a friend of mine, race doesnt need to even come up.

Mans really went up there and fixed his crusty lips to exclaim stop profiling us. Stop calling us thugs and animals. The overwhelming majority of us are good people. Maybe they have been paying attention to the movement since they're trying to adopt everything we've been saying about THEM for decades.

Look at these snowflake cops crying because nobody likes them because we pay them to be terrorists.

“Wah wah wah nobody talks about the police who died last week!”

F those cops, they signed up to be police. Nobody talks about the delivery drivers who died either. You aren’t hero’s. You’re clowns with costumes and toy badges.

Light *****, dark *****, faux *****, real *****
Rich *****, poor *****, house *****, field *****
Still *****, still ***** -Jay Z

Dudes who say this lost. Like we haven't seen black doctors, business owners, scholars, athletes etc. be brutalized by the police.

Dudes who say this lost. Like we haven't seen black doctors, business owners, scholars, athletes etc. be brutalized by the police.
NYPD created a whole squad in their department just to monitor and harass famous black musicians...They really be locking known rappers up from time to time with the same charges just like any other cat in the street ...Only thing that matters to them people is you black, still gotta go do your time up Rikers before you can come back and spend all that bread they got

giphy.gif

I had meant to type "food" after ppl. @chucktwnsfinest corrected me though, I should've said "soul food" since that is what black american people food often referred to when describing. Gorgeous that you didn't post when I clarified that. Sucka stuff really.
tenor (1).gif

Aw the poor little NYPD is upset that they can't crack skulls and stop black folks without cause with impunity anymore :frown:

crying gif.gif

Dudes are finally getting a taste of accountability on a large scale for the first time in decades and for the first time in a lot of officers careers and that's enough for them be fed up :lol: :lol:

They can miss everyone with that if they expect any sort of sympathy all of a sudden

Back
Top Bottom