RIP George Floyd

Na he has every right to protect his family. There's been a bunch of hate crimes and break ins recently in certain neighborhoods.

Once that happens and your family is involved anything goes.

I've actually been here before. Following and shooting is NOT the answer. Following and reporting would be safer for himself and bystanders.

Now.... shooting to deny entry from an intruder... go HAM

tapdancers.jpg

Well damn....

"Innocent until proven guilty" only applies to white people. "Let's see the full story before judging" only applies to white people.
Not convicted, admitted adultery, but still slandering him after his tragic death. Murica in 2020

Can someone explain to me why Floyd has so many funeral?

Is it because they are making this a Movement. Are the lawyers and family are using this to get TRUMP out and make a statement that the “Revolution” has begun?

Is it because he’s the martyr of police brutality that spark this whole protest?

Can someone explain to me why Floyd has so many funeral?

Is it because they are making this a Movement. Are the lawyers and family are using this to get TRUMP out and make a statement that the “Revolution” has begun?

Is it because he’s the martyr of police brutality that spark this whole protest?

Seems like this is the case. He just happened to be the right one with the right connections to people with voices.

Combined with the long excruciating video evidence and clear disregard for human life or even emotional depth exercised by the officer pushed it further.

Seemed like a wake up call. I do think it’s being exploited by bad actors with agendas of course. That will always happen.

If it brings white supremacy to its knees I am all for it.

"In order for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience. The United States has none." Kwame Toure

Mr Dink Mr Dink
Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio

Homie....let me make this perfectly clear to you. I hope you can understand this.

There is nothing you can say, do, show, quote etc that will ever change my mind on non-violence. I’m sticking to this conviction. I’ve chosen not to reply to your last 15 mentions, but a response beckons.

I stand with the movement. I’m all for equality and improvement of the treatment and abolishment of systemic racism towards blacks in this country. I agree with the protesting as well. I’ve done my part and continue to do so, whether it’s talking to someone about the issues (homie was a straight up racist), cleaning up my old neighborhood, raising awareness, donating money to several funds and charities focused on the progression of equality and ending police brutality.

We have our disagreements, that for sure apparent. But we do both agree on this movement and I’ll stand with everyone behind that line.

I’ve accepted all this. Why can’t you? Find your peace homie, I’ve found mine.

Can’t speak for Mr Dink Mr Dink

Homie....let me make this perfectly clear to you. I hope you can understand this.

There is nothing you can say, do, show, quote etc that will ever change my mind on non-violence. I’m sticking to this conviction. I’ve chosen not to reply to your last 15 mentions, but a response beckons.

I stand with the movement. I’m all for equality and improvement of the treatment and abolishment of systemic racism towards blacks in this country. I agree with the protesting as well. I’ve done my part and continue to do so, whether it’s talking to someone about the issues (homie was a straight up racist), cleaning up my old neighborhood, raising awareness, donating money to several funds and charities focused on the progression of equality and ending police brutality.

We have our disagreements, that for sure apparent. But we do both agree on this movement and I’ll stand with everyone behind that line.

Which violence are you against though? Property damage? that's what you came in on and still haven't specified.

i highly disagree w/ u, but i respect that you're standing by your stance. idky he's being so obsessive about it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've learned to chuckle every time he tags me in something and move on.

Which violence are you against though? Property damage? that's what you came in on and still haven't specified.

I do not consider propriety damage to be violent. What I don’t agree with is looting, specifically small businesses. I’m in no way saying the protestors are looting. It’s obvious the looters are opportunists who are trying to make with a come-up and heinously putting a black eye to this whole movement. That’s what bothers me the most.

He has never expressed his breaking point.

At least Mr Dink Mr Dink said if his son got bullied he would instruct his son to kick the other kid in his nuts.

Hank, we are still trying to figure out the extent of his "Non-Violent : NOn-Violent" stance.

Back
Top Bottom