RIP George Floyd

Folks have been getting hip to how they do in France lately, the collective energy there is always crazy

🔥 🔥
He was defending a woman getting beaten

Dudes are on the street en mass about everything, they were even holding company ceo's and executives hostage in their own offices during the last economic crisis until they were heard :rofl:

Civil disobedience is as ingrained in the country as a baguette :lol:

Big reason why they have one of the most comprehensive social safety nets and why they were spending almost 2 years straight on the streets every week to defend it before the quarantine

1591672602756.gif

Dude is usually a meme reporter, but this was actually pretty good besides the people complaining about the looters

Folks have been getting hip to how they do in France lately, the collective energy there is always crazy

🔥 🔥
He was defending a woman getting beaten

Dudes are on the street en mass about everything, they were even holding company ceo's and executives hostage in their own offices during the last economic crisis until they were heard :rofl:

Civil disobedience is as ingrained in the country as a baguette :lol:

Big reason why they have one of the most comprehensive social safety nets and why they were spending almost 2 years straight on the streets every week to defend it before the quarantine

Yo, is that the naruto soundtrack they played when the boxer got involved? 🤣🤣🤣

I mean, they overthrew an absolute monarchy.

the homie had power directly from God and the French were like ¨nah.¨

whole story is a little longer, no doubt, but bet you never even slapped a priest, let alone decapitating the Lord.

French ain´t scared of no punk *** contemporary internal government.

I’ve realized that I have some of the fakest friends ever. All that big talk about “being down for my people”, “down for the revolution”, “I would be on the frontline” - when I asked, what have they done since the protest? March? Donate? Educate? Give back to the community?

Nothing....

Time to get them scary folks out my circle.

Seen a ton of this myself fam. Had to urge my people to at least hit a day time protest or shoot funds. There is no way so many others should be fighting for our rights and we sit idly by to get haircuts etc.

My mom actually surprised me when I asked her to watch my kid so my girl and I could hit an event, she asked was I sure I wanted to go and of course I had to tell her yeah.

world has gotta change one way or another, I’m not telling my kid I sat by when that change was being initiated.

Now let's see if all these rural racists protest agaibst shopping at Wal-Mart now. Soon the only place they will be able to shop is their own farmers markets.

whats the surprise here?
This lost industry plantation dummy has a tattoo of a racist vile free mason on his face, who’s probably attended multiple hangings of black folks before he even became president.
489329EB-9E09-4666-B786-F3FE960828A2.jpeg
bro...edit that last part. kills the credibility of the post lol.

Benny was never president lol.

think inventor of bifocal glasses and kite experiments where he literally caught lightning in a bottle which led to the invention of the lightning rod.

can't say for sure if he was a racist, but he was in the ol boys club. i'm sure they all looked at us like expendable tools.

Back
Top Bottom