RIP George Floyd

0ygta31c7r351.jpg

1m8plnlq0v351.jpg

black amercians? bruh we aint even wanna come here. and had to fight and die for the right be be called americans. even then....we're 'african americans'...white people are just americans. The Flag aint for us, the national anthem aint for us.

no bro.

black people are black people. whether here or abroad. dont let that toxic waste poison your mind or outlook. It will have you hating your own people.

Last edited:
Diaspora Wars a division tactic. Arguing over imaginary borders created by them.

We are Black. Before anything else we are Black and after everything else we will still be Black.

Whether you Black American, Nigerian, Haitian, Cameroonian, Ghanaian, Dominican, from London, from Australia, speaking Spanish, French, German, I don’t care.

We are BLACK PEOPLE. You still a ****** to them regardless of what invisible lines you live inside.

NASCAR is speaking up, but those confederate flags........:lol: They are going to have a rough time getting rid of those!
So many of their fans were melting down on social media earlier when they publicly supported blm and had drivers speaking out :lol:

I wonder how loud the boos would have been if they had fans in the stands.

It was convenient without their fanbase.

Especially with Bubba Wallace with a BLM shirt.

Check the last paragraph of the link I posted.
Right but it's saying, if you see police out, you can film them in general. If they're driving or walking around or on horse, etc.

Crime scene is when they're investigating or making an arrest. The arrest is a part of the crime scene. They said you can't film the crime scene any more without facing 4 months in jail and $750 fine.

So basically they feel the need to make a police ordinance to address ppl running up on them and recording, but they don't want to address what those cops are actually doing in those videos. Ok.

I am equally impressed with the frequency which the French Protest. Try and increase the cost of tuition by a penny and they are in the STREETS!
When I used to get French TV, I would regularly watch these dudes on the news block highways with tractors and kidnap CEOs by locking them up in their own offices.

Back
Top Bottom