RIP George Floyd

Who is "the United States"... the people, the government? I think otherwise seeing the diversity of all the people coming together with these protests. Obviously the racist people in power in our government don't have much of a conscious, but they don't make up the entirety of our government.

America is definitely a ****** up place, as has been since it's inception, but WE are America, and we are the ones that will change it for the better. Can it be done with out violence? Not really because one side is going to take the violent approach no matter what, but I think it can be done with out a full scale war like some people want.

We are Americans, we live in our states, and the “United States” is the government to me and is simply a representative entity much like a business. “United States vs” in court makes me think that way. I support America, not the United States if that makes sense.

The issue with good politician v bad politician or government or whatever is the willingness for the good to allow the bad to exist. They are too good at playing politics. It’s similar to what we see from police. There should be nothing but full on shaming and exposing of any bad elements in an elected body if its truly for the people. This is why faith is so low even in those deemed to be “good”. This is why it’s so hard particularly for Black Americans to trust these folks.

Definitely agree with no need for full scale war. There will be white insurgency and terror for sure, but full on war likely won’t be the case.

92cl58a6nv351.jpg

Who is "the United States"... the people, the government? I think otherwise seeing the diversity of all the people coming together with these protests. Obviously the racist people in power in our government don't have much of a conscious, but they don't make up the entirety of our government.

America is definitely a ****ed up place, as has been since it's inception, but WE are America, and we are the ones that will change it for the better. Can it be done with out violence? Not really because one side is going to take the violent approach no matter what, but I think it can be done with out a full scale war like some people want.
Yes, the people in power is the reference point in the quote.

Folks have been getting hip to how they do in France lately, the collective energy there is always crazy

🔥 🔥
He was defending a woman getting beaten

Dudes are on the street en mass about everything, they were even holding company ceo's and executives hostage in their own offices during the last economic crisis until they were heard :rofl:

Civil disobedience is as ingrained in the country as a baguette :lol:

Big reason why they have one of the most comprehensive social safety nets and why they were spending almost 2 years straight on the streets every week to defend it before the quarantine

Why they got the Stone Cold anthem playing :lol:. Ole boy in the Black hat got some hands on him. Got damn 😳

I am equally impressed with the frequency which the French Protest. Try and increase the cost of tuition by a penny and they are in the STREETS!
It's pretty much a staple of French society. Very quick to turn on their political leadership as well. It's not unusual for their presidents to enter the low 20% approval rating range, or even lower. Former president Hollande managed to secure a whopping 4% appoval rating.

We are Americans, we live in our states, and the “United States” is the government to me and is simply a representative entity much like a business. “United States vs” in court makes me think that way. I support America, not the United States if that makes sense.

The issue with good politician v bad politician or government or whatever is the willingness for the good to allow the bad to exist. They are too good at playing politics. It’s similar to what we see from police. There should be nothing but full on shaming and exposing of any bad elements in an elected body if its truly for the people. This is why faith is so low even in those deemed to be “good”. This is why it’s so hard particularly for Black Americans to trust these folks.

Definitely agree with no need for full scale war. There will be white insurgency and terror for sure, but full on war likely won’t be the case.

Ultimately it all boils down to holding the people "in power" more accountable when they commit crimes instead of turning a blind eye and letting them get away with it. Corruption of justice is the single biggest problem with this country.

Back
Top Bottom