RIP George Floyd

Sir, that is scheduled for January 2021. Right before the Browns win the SB.

20200603_172907.jpg

Just got word from some good people that Aliens plan on making their highly anticipated debut summer of 2020.

Throughout my entire life, I’ve been identified as “Brown”. This distinction has been recognized within the black, Latin, Asian etc communities. Even Some people of “Indian” decent categorize themselves as “brown”.

Middle Easterns have called themselves “ME” or “Arab” (pronounced Ah-rhab)

Latins in NYC call themselves “Spanish” from some unusual reason.

These have been my observations living in NYC most of my life.
Yes!!! And then Latin people calling themselves Spanish. Yes. Bro yes. It's all so confusing. And how many middle easterners calling themselves Arab, but having no family being from Arabia. Maybe it's a part of not knowing where you come from..

23 and me doesn't work for everyone I'd imagine.

1591230825272.jpeg

New York Times really posted an article written by a white guy suggesting they send in troops to end protests.

Yes!!! And then Latin people calling themselves Spanish. Yes. Bro yes. It's all so confusing. And how many middle easterners calling themselves Arab, but having no family being from Arabia. Maybe it's a part of not knowing where you come from..

I dunno anyone thats not Arab that calls themselves Arab.

Thats more so Western ignorance referring to all Middle Easterners as Arab.

"Aye-Rab" :smh: :lol:

I mean a dude in this very thread did it lol

Honestly yo, I don't get why people were upset.

Black people should be so unified that if anyone came in our area trying to **** it up we should do the same.

People were upset because the black people they chased off yesterday weren’t even doing anything. I think in the original video, there’s someone saying “chill, they’re not doing anything”, and they were still chased off by a mob with baseball bats. It’s actually been happening a lot throughout majority Latino neighborhoods in Chicago as well

Throughout my entire life, I’ve been identified as “Brown”. This distinction has been recognized within the black, Latin, Asian etc communities. Even Some people of “Indian” decent categorize themselves as “brown”.

Middle Easterns have called themselves “ME” or “Arab” (pronounced Ah-rhab)

are you indian?

i think it's a region thing too. in cali, latino refer to themselves as brown, but in ny, they refer to themselves as spanish. Also, Ed from the og post is Mexican from LA area, not Indian.

Damn Thao dude lost some weight quick, trying to change his look asap. :lol:
Dudes conscience was eating him up. He knows he was wrong and should’ve listened to the crowd. That simple action could’ve saved Floyd’s life.

Most def a NY thing. California Latinos don’t call themselves Spanish. We speak Spanish and go by Latino.

The Middle Eastern / Arab thing I can kind of wrap my head around. Some Middle Eastern’s will categorize themselves with their nationality (ie. Syrians from Syria, Iraqi from Iraq, Iranian/Persians from Iran) and some will just call themselves Arab even though they’re not technically from Arabia.

But I cannot for the life of me understand why Latins in NYC call themselves Spanish. Can someone from Dyckman or the Heights explain this to me please?

are you indian?

i think it's a region thing too. in cali, latino refer to themselves as brown, but in ny, they refer to themselves as spanish. Also, Ed from the og post is Mexican from LA area, not Indian.

I’m not from India, so I’m not Indian.

Back
Top Bottom