RIP George Floyd

I saw it once that first day, and every time when they try to show it on the news I hit mute. I can't do it anymore.

They should all suffer in the same fashion. It's bad enough he was crying out. You had people around him crying out saying what was going to happen. And they just sat there, even when he stopped saying anything.

That video should be part of a psychology test for cops. They need to be hooked up monitors and also given a lie detector. If you don't feel empathy from watching that video, you shouldn't be a cop, period.

Dude was OUT man. And he still had his knee, paramedics came and STILL HAD HIS KNEE.

Were the other 2 cops by his legs also on him for that whole 8 min period?

Every bit counts. Magic kingdom alone brings in 8 mil a day..

Could've easily give 50..or more. I'm just saying. But it's a kind gesture.

5 million to them is like when you're checking out at finish line and they ask if you want to donate 3 dollars to help give footwear to the disadvantaged youth.

Every bit counts. Magic kingdom alone brings in 8 mil a day..

Could've easily give 50..or more. I'm just saying. But it's a kind gesture.

5 million to them is like when you're checking out at finish line and they ask if you want to donate 3 dollars to help give footwear to the disadvantaged youth.

not even. To Disney a $50 Million dollar donation would be a normal average human being dropping a dime on the floor and not bothering to pick it up

Back
Top Bottom