Rihanna got a "THUG LIFE" tattoo

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

If we as a society just accepted it as what it really is, her getting a tattoo (As millions of people do everyday) and not make a big deal out of it, no one would care. I speak for myself ig when I say I could care less what new tattoo she has.
That's what's wrong with society. We don't care enough. Everyone has this "do you" mentally so people are acting without thinking at an all time high. 
Yeah, we should all be sheep and do whatever is popular and accepted.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

If we as a society just accepted it as what it really is, her getting a tattoo (As millions of people do everyday) and not make a big deal out of it, no one would care. I speak for myself ig when I say I could care less what new tattoo she has.
That's what's wrong with society. We don't care enough. Everyone has this "do you" mentally so people are acting without thinking at an all time high. 
Yeah, we should all be sheep and do whatever is popular and accepted.
eyes.gif
I think you missed my point. Maybe if you read my second post it'll make more sense...and if you disagree...well then it is what it is.
And technically...#+#+ like that IS what's popular and accepted these days. 

DIOR PAINT wrote:
That's not really the point. The powers that be that run the music business know EXACTLY what they're doing. The fact that she came into the game on some teeny bop @%+% and know she's whoring it up is by design. 
We can keep hiding behind the "well it's up to the parents" %!@%*%!% that musicians have using as a rebuttal for years or we can see the BS for what it really is. This is the internet era...the youth are as impressionable as EVER. I'm not that old (26) but @%+% wasn't like this when we were growing up. I had good parents...but like all kids...we still acted out. We had to really work for the debauchery we got into. Now...they just gotta log on the +%%#@*+ internet. In their homes...on their phones (couldn't imagine having a cell phone at the age some of these kids do now)...everywhere. Little girls didn't look, act, and dress the way they do now when I was in the 6th, 7th, etc. grade. @%+% is all #%*@!+ up today and I'm not saying it's Rihanna's fault or any one musician/athlete/socialite's fault but we as adults gotta take a step back and recognize the hand that THEY DO play in the way @%+% is and stop hiding behind the "it's all entertainment" curtain. Parents can only do so much...especially these days. Then we look into the numbers and look at the divorce rate and the amount of children being born into single parent/broken homes to younger and younger parents....@%+% starts to make sense.

It's a domino effect. Didn't mean to take it there about a Thug Life tattoo but I'm looking at the overall picture here. 

I totally agree with you ,but still what can we do.

people dont care how they affect the youth anymore, which makes this tatt(its true meaning) even more of a joke.

Damn dude is 200 something pounds?  Doesn't look like it on tv. 
This doesn't look like 200 pound frame..... 

206ynww.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

206ynww.jpg
Now he is like early 200
at the time he was 170-180 it was on the police report.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

DIOR PAINT wrote:
That's not really the point. The powers that be that run the music business know EXACTLY what they're doing. The fact that she came into the game on some teeny bop @%+% and know she's whoring it up is by design. 
We can keep hiding behind the "well it's up to the parents" %!@%*%!% that musicians have using as a rebuttal for years or we can see the BS for what it really is. This is the internet era...the youth are as impressionable as EVER. I'm not that old (26) but @%+% wasn't like this when we were growing up. I had good parents...but like all kids...we still acted out. We had to really work for the debauchery we got into. Now...they just gotta log on the +%%#@*+ internet. In their homes...on their phones (couldn't imagine having a cell phone at the age some of these kids do now)...everywhere. Little girls didn't look, act, and dress the way they do now when I was in the 6th, 7th, etc. grade. @%+% is all #%*@!+ up today and I'm not saying it's Rihanna's fault or any one musician/athlete/socialite's fault but we as adults gotta take a step back and recognize the hand that THEY DO play in the way @%+% is and stop hiding behind the "it's all entertainment" curtain. Parents can only do so much...especially these days. Then we look into the numbers and look at the divorce rate and the amount of children being born into single parent/broken homes to younger and younger parents....@%+% starts to make sense.

It's a domino effect. Didn't mean to take it there about a Thug Life tattoo but I'm looking at the overall picture here. 

I totally agree with you ,but still what can we do.

people dont care how they affect the youth anymore, which makes this tatt(its true meaning) even more of a joke.

When my sister was in 8th grade, so many of her classmates had tongue piercings+tats, popped pills, etc. And these were girls from well off/ middle class families
eek.gif
I mean, there were girls like that when I was in middle school, but back then it was limited to hood rats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

206ynww.jpg
Now he is like early 200
at the time he was 170-180 it was on the police report.
Some people are also heavier than they look. Even at my highest weight (170) I looked no bigger than 145

206ynww.jpg

Most people with athletic builds look slimmer than what they are from angles like that. To the average person...looking at pic of Lebron from certain angles, they wouldn't be able to tell he's 270 lbs. 
Here's the police report from that incident.

http://www.nowrihanna.com/images/chris-brown-police-report.jpg

I'm not condoning his actions...nor am I condemning cause I don't know what really happened but at 6'3 195-200 to her 5'8 130 lbs...she was TRULY defenseless. 

Originally Posted by 0cks

Not jockin at all, but Breezy would body like 95% of NT too...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my dudes in the MMA thread are at least 5% be quiet now...

(although i do think he could handle the majority of NTers)

her forehead and edges in that first pic...i can't

looks like a UV tattoo so its not that big of a deal to me...

dumb but she's rich so she can get away with it

i wish her people would pull her in a bit...she can't be all sexual and shocking at 25-26 if she's still around then.

Out of curiosity, what has chris brown done to warrant being able to handle 95% of NT? Is he a goon like that? Outside of him lumping up Rihanna, I can't think of anything else.

Yall ever realize how when these female pop stars first come out they are presented as more acceptable so the parents will allow their
kids to listen to the artists. Once the little girls become obsessed they start corrupting them with the lyrics you hear from them now.
Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Cristina Aguliera, Miley the list goes on....  Taylor Swift is just getting started.

What I don't understand, is how she got herself bet up by a dude weighing no more than 160 lbs, if she's about the Thug Life though?
Chris Brown is like 6'3 and 2 something. Where you getting 160 lbs from? Pause...but I done stood across from dude before and he ain't no lil +!+ dude at all. 
Hes 6'  im 6'2 180 an hes 6' 170 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Out of curiosity, what has chris brown done to warrant being able to handle 95% of NT? Is he a goon like that? Outside of him lumping up Rihanna, I can't think of anything else.
I'm not even biggin up Chris I've just seen enough of these pudgy and soft NT/sneakerhead piglets to know that Chris would handle most of ya'll... anyone that feels spoken to, I really don't know what to tell you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom