Rihanna got a "THUG LIFE" tattoo

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Something about her just seems dirty to me.

Not like sexual, just literally like grime and uncleanliness.

some about her seems dirty?  hhmmm

image.jpg

Never found this girl attractive, she's always had a challenged look to me

This tattoo is foolish

I don't think I'll ever see the appeal for Rihanna...

She's severely overhyped...

And she has no backside... despite popular opinion.

She has a cute face, but that about does it for me...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Came in here to post this, the only thing appealing about her is her body but there's only so much I can let slide-she looks like she smells like chicken wings with pork fried rice, black hair products and cheap rum

Came in here to post this, the only thing appealing about her is her body but there's only so much I can let slide-she looks like she smells like chicken wings with pork fried rice, black hair products and cheap rum

Never seen a statement like this posted on here about a white female....I wonder why

Wow........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Never seen a statement like this posted on here about a white female....I wonder why
Casey Anthony/Britney Spears thread is over there bro...
eyes.gif

We're talking about attraction to women. Something entirely subjective.

She might be the nicest person in the world, and allah knows i've never met her so your guess is as good as mine as to what shes really like.

However if her public persona is what she wants people to consume, I'm sticking to my guess that shes "dirty." 
laugh.gif

My response should be "I said the same thing about Kreashawn and Vnasty" but I'm feeling hateful today

kreashawn.jpg

I love white women, they smell like lemons and hibiscus flower extract---you mad?

Ironically, the same people that get mad at that statement are usually the type to call black women hoodrodents, b___S and h__S-get off your high horse

Casey Anthony/Britney Spears thread is over there bro...
eyes.gif

We're talking about attraction to women. Something entirely subjective.

She might be the nicest person in the world, and allah knows i've never met her so your guess is as good as mine as to what shes really like.

However if her public persona is what she wants people to consume, I'm sticking to my guess that shes "dirty." 
laugh.gif

you missed the most obvious person: kirsten dunst (talking about the dirty part.. not the "she looks like she smells like chicken wings with pork fried rice, black hair products and cheap rum")

also maggie gyllenhaal is also up there

My response should be "I said the same thing about Kreashawn and Vnasty" but I'm feeling hateful today

I love white women, they smell like lemons and hibiscus flower extract---you mad?

real life Uncle Ruckus over here
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Rihanna is an attention %%*$+. Just a few days ago she post pics of her smoking weed and all. Im sure that tattoo is temporary or if not she can always get it removed. But I don't like her anymore, I'd hit still

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

This is our generation.

Can't speak for any other cities but I'm starting to see more and more *$$%@$% teens with face tats in DC.

@$%* is getting out of hand.

Yeah they are. It's disgusting. I mean do they not care about the future at all?

Originally Posted by Zoamazing

195352e1e336a762776de49fd04c373796cf160.gif

Chris Brown and her are seriously meant for each other. There are some deep psychological issues going on.

Tattoo is terrible. I had a thing for this broad but when I saw that 'We Found Love' video...
30t6p3b.gif
 no bueno, she doin too much
still go in raw and wont pull out til the 2nd nut 
ohwell.gif

Not surpised, Rihanna been doin' left field stuff since the red hair.

But that pic needs to be photoshopped. Ew
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom