Rihanna got a "THUG LIFE" tattoo

Dominican and black, I just got it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Any dude that can hold his own weight on one hand is a dude not to be mess with. Men dancers in general are very stong

Word.  I guess that's why no one steps to Usher or Justin Timberlake.  You make a great point. 

laugh.gif
 Are you being sarcastic?
I dare you to go to your local school of arts and run up on a ballet boy. Dare you 
laugh.gif

As for justin and usher, choreography is nice but I dont consider them real dancers.

I need video evidence of this

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I love those type of pants
pimp.gif
someone ID em, im bout to cop em for one of my options to parade around me with em
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

I know a site they come n Dominican and grey

21ln6f4.jpg

she's hot but tattoos are unattractive 
sick.gif
whats wrong with these @%#+*# that they wanna get marked up\

broad plural is censored?
laugh.gif

Out of curiosity, what has chris brown done to warrant being able to handle 95% of NT? Is he a goon like that? Outside of him lumping up Rihanna, I can't think of anything else.

What has 95% of active NT member shown you besides getting scammed/robbed,played by females and other moist type behavior?
I'm not saying CB is about that life but you don't have to be to handle business with most of these dudes ask Wale.

now I'm trying to understand what being a rapper/singer with tattoo has to do with being hard...

you guys forget they are "entertainers". They get paid to "entertain" us. Some of the life styles and and characteristics they display is for "show"
Being 200lbs don't mean you can body someone.

@%++ when I was 138 lbs I could bench press CB with a coupe of microphone stands on his chest.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Out of curiosity, what has chris brown done to warrant being able to handle 95% of NT? Is he a goon like that? Outside of him lumping up Rihanna, I can't think of anything else.
What has 95% of active NT member shown you besides getting scammed/robbed,played by females and other moist type behavior?
I'm not saying CB is about that life but you don't have to be to handle business with most of these dudes ask Wale.
Ya know?
laugh.gif
I just can't give these doughy tough talkin dudes the benefit of the doubt in a fight, like dudes is really gon come outta their sedentary lifestyles and wash a performer just because he sings RnB songs... I wouldn't say the same about the misc forum though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

now I'm trying to understand what being a rapper/singer with tattoo has to do with being hard...

you guys forget they are "entertainers". They get paid to "entertain" us. Some of the life styles and and characteristics they display is for "show"
Being 200lbs don't mean you can body someone.

@%++ when I was 138 lbs I could bench press CB with a coupe of microphone stands on his chest.

Weight has nothing to do with being able to fight, but speed,stamina,agility and strength do.
 For the most part when I look in the shape thread dudes are talking about benching.

Yeah they can probably punch a punching bag hard, but people move they dont just stand there like punching bags.
laugh.gif

Dudes would be panting and moaning and prob wouldn't have even touch Chris once.

Man it's her life. She was just named the best selling digital download artist of all time.

Let her shine.

Back
Top Bottom