Rihanna got a "THUG LIFE" tattoo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'M SAYING
pimp.gif
I love those type of pants
pimp.gif
someone ID em, im bout to cop em for one of my options to parade around me with em
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
I got no idea but some girl at my school was wearing some similar ones and her buttocks looked great, if only they came with a leather mask cause this broad looks like ms. piggy.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Out of curiosity, what has chris brown done to warrant being able to handle 95% of NT? Is he a goon like that? Outside of him lumping up Rihanna, I can't think of anything else.
I'm not even biggin up Chris I've just seen enough of these pudgy and soft NT/sneakerhead piglets to know that Chris would handle most of ya'll... anyone that feels spoken to, I really don't know what to tell you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ YES! She looks like a monkey crossed with human ...

well only her face.

All she needs is the hair ... oh wait ..

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Rihanna seems like a Chill female to hang out with...

she looks like she would get into a fight every time she went out if she didnt have security all the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn dude is 200 something pounds?  Doesn't look like it on tv. 
This doesn't look like 200 pound frame..... 
Now he is like early 200
at the time he was 170-180 it was on the police report.

cause 20lbs is not much of difference

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

^^ YES! She looks like a monkey crossed with human ...

well only her face.

All she needs is the hair ... oh wait ..

indifferent.gif

Out of curiosity, what has chris brown done to warrant being able to handle 95% of NT? Is he a goon like that? Outside of him lumping up Rihanna, I can't think of anything else.
Any dude that can hold his own weight on one hand is a dude not to be mess with. Men dancers in general are very stong

Word.  I guess that's why no one steps to Usher or Justin Timberlake.  You make a great point. 

Any dude that can hold his own weight on one hand is a dude not to be mess with. Men dancers in general are very stong

Word.  I guess that's why no one steps to Usher or Justin Timberlake.  You make a great point. 

What it is...is that like most NT'ers (and alot of dudes in general)...they equate height/weight with hand skills for some reason. They see Chris Brown is 6'2, 200 pounds and automatically assume he MUST be able to scrap. It's easy to go into WDYWT and point out that the average NT'er looks like they used to get stuffed in their lockers but if you grow up in certain environments you're taught not to underestimate anyone. So I'm not sure where this Chris Brown can scrape 95% is coming from either. Son been famous since he was 15...I doubt he's ever even found himself in many situations where's he had to defend himself. 

I love it because all the fools with face tattoos will only make the job market less competitive. I use to be annoyed by lazy people until I thought of this angle and just accepted that you win some and you lose some.

Mannnn she's looking EXTRA AVERAGE in that pic. But i know she's not when she's all made up. Damn Ri.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Something about her just seems dirty to me.

Not like sexual, just literally like grime and uncleanliness.

Came in here to post this, the only thing appealing about her is her body but there's only so much I can let slide-she looks like she smells like chicken wings with pork fried rice, black hair products and cheap rum

Never seen a statement like this posted on here about a white female....I wonder why

My response should be "I said the same thing about Kreashawn and Vnasty" but I'm feeling hateful today

kreashawn.jpg

I love white women, they smell like lemons and hibiscus flower extract---you mad?

Ironically, the same people that get mad at that statement are usually the type to call black women hoodrodents, b___S and h__S-get off your high horse

I can feel herpes building up in my body looking at that broad.

Probably smells like Cheetos and mayonnaise.

A few low-key racist remarks in here. I guess some of your parents never told you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

laugh.gif
 Are you being sarcastic?
I dare you to go to your local school of arts and run up on a ballet boy. Dare you 
laugh.gif

As for justin and usher, choreography is nice but I dont consider them real dancers.

Back
Top Bottom