Rihanna got a "THUG LIFE" tattoo

Originally Posted by gambit215

If I didnt know any better, I just read four pages of hacked NT accounts by girlfriends or something

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What I don't understand, is how she got herself bet up by a dude weighing no more than 160 lbs, if she's about the Thug Life though?
Chris Brown is like 6'3 and 2 something. Where you getting 160 lbs from? Pause...but I done stood across from dude before and he ain't no lil +!+ dude at all. 
Hes 6'  im 6'2 180 an hes 6' 170 

edit - you may have a point. i forgot they use your height and weight from your license on a police report and you can put anything you want down for that.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

If we as a society just accepted it as what it really is, her getting a tattoo (As millions of people do everyday) and not make a big deal out of it, no one would care. I speak for myself ig when I say I could care less what new tattoo she has.
That's what's wrong with society. We don't care enough. Everyone has this "do you" mentally so people are acting without thinking at an all time high. 
Her image and her musical content has grown more and more trashy over her career. Her primary fan base were young girls...(and still is...grown women ain't listening to Rihanna like that) and shorty is promoting some ill *%+$ these days. 

She has a foundation for children she started years ago...and now she wilding out showing her #$$ every chance she can...posting pics of her 
pimp.gif
-ing...and now getting ******ed #$$ tatts. You don't see a problem here?

We letting pop culture get away with too much. *%+$ AIN'T just music.

But what can we do they told her to stop, some parent association wrote her a letter and all, she dont care. 
She said she is not a role model and she doesnt have kids if I remember correctly
She is about her money, we all are. 
ohwell.gif

The best thing you can do is make sure your child knows you do not approve of her image and music.

I still shocked at how everyone was so cool with her smoking in public like that
laugh.gif

why should be held to another standard then say your run of da mill rapper? cuz she's a girl?
eyes.gif

i swear once you leave da US none of this censorship crap matters...europe and latin america can give 2 dambs about any of that.

I rock with her idgaf attitude but she influences too many sheep and I gotta see these variant Rihanna's too often in the most random places thinking they doing it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

That's what's wrong with society. We don't care enough. Everyone has this "do you" mentally so people are acting without thinking at an all time high. 
Her image and her musical content has grown more and more trashy over her career. Her primary fan base were young girls...(and still is...grown women ain't listening to Rihanna like that) and shorty is promoting some ill *%+$ these days. 

She has a foundation for children she started years ago...and now she wilding out showing her #$$ every chance she can...posting pics of her 
pimp.gif
-ing...and now getting ******ed #$$ tatts. You don't see a problem here?

We letting pop culture get away with too much. *%+$ AIN'T just music.

But what can we do they told her to stop, some parent association wrote her a letter and all, she dont care. 
She said she is not a role model and she doesnt have kids if I remember correctly
ohwell.gif

The best thing you can do is make sure your child knows you do not approve of her image and music.

I still shocked at how everyone was so cool with her smoking in public like that
laugh.gif

why should be held to another standard then say your run of da mill rapper? cuz she's a girl?
eyes.gif

i swear once you leave da US none of this censorship crap matters...europe and latin america can give 2 dambs about any of that.
Im guessing its because she started off with a young female audience, still has a young female audience and still shows up at kids awards.
I think his  tryna say she was marketed to kids which most rappers are not.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Out of curiosity, what has chris brown done to warrant being able to handle 95% of NT? Is he a goon like that? Outside of him lumping up Rihanna, I can't think of anything else.
Any dude that can hold his own weight on one hand is a dude not to be mess with. Men dancers in general are very stong

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

hate this broad.
QFT..... never found her attractive. face/head is UGLY and body is seriously MEH.

random bird at the mall >

Surprised someone agrees with me, I've said this on NT before and dudes get hurt.
laugh.gif

Broad is overrated.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and that tattoo is turrible, she isn't about that life.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Im guessing its because she started off with a young female audience, still has a young female audience and still shows up at kids awards.
I think his  tryna say she was marketed to kids which most rappers are not.
justin timberlake grew outta da kids boyband stuff....she should be alotted da same musical growth and freedom.

ninjahood wrote:

justin timberlake grew outta da kids boyband stuff....she should be alotted da same musical growth and freedom.

I agree with the musical growth, but I believe the poster was talking about her image changing more than her music changing.
 Little girls never looked up to justin as a role model, they just wanted to make out with him, not be him.

And JT is a pretty clean cut guy 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom