Rihanna got a "THUG LIFE" tattoo

Turrible just turrible!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by voodoo

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Something about her just seems dirty to me.

Not like sexual, just literally like grime and uncleanliness.

some about her seems dirty?  hhmmm

image.jpg

What are you sayin about my dude Trejo?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I wonder if she knows the acronym 

I'm hoping she does. I posted the acronym on the first in a way of saying the tat is cool, if this is what she meant by it. If so, it fits her bad girl/rebel like persona.

Do you Rude Girl!!!

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I wonder if she knows the acronym 

I'm hoping she does. I posted the acronym on the first in a way of saying the tat is cool, if this is what she meant by it. If so, it fits her bad girl/rebel like persona.

Do you Rude Girl!!!

I dont see how the acronym would fit her persona, she doesnt sing about uplifting the community like tupac did.

Maybe something like "Bad Girl" would more suit.

I really doubt that's what she meant by it though. Seems she just wanted a tatt 
laugh.gif

She does start trends with her tatts, so I know some ppl are going to do it.

You can tell, from the type of photos she post of herself (Smoking weed, she knew that would draw a response, that photo in this thread of her showing her buns on the balcony), to doing things like getting "Thug life" tatted on her, that she loves attention. She does these things to get people talking, and as proven in this thread, mission accomplished.

If we as a society just accepted it as what it really is, her getting a tattoo (As millions of people do everyday) and not make a big deal out of it, no one would care. I speak for myself ig when I say I could care less what new tattoo she has.

But, with that being said, rihanna is hot to me. However I've only seen her through photos which i'm sure are loaded with make-up and photoshop and that photo that the OP posted was FAR LESS DESIRABLE than the rihanna that I thought was hot, so who knows

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by voodoo

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Something about her just seems dirty to me.

Not like sexual, just literally like grime and uncleanliness.

some about her seems dirty?  hhmmm

image.jpg

What are you sayin about my dude Trejo?
danny-trejo.jpg

out of topic but I didn't
kno this guy was only 5'6 or 5'7

back when she first came on the scene
devil.gif

but now i dont even feel the same way about her. Like she's a serious attention #$@!#
But she'll have younger females idolizing her do the SAME thing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

If we as a society just accepted it as what it really is, her getting a tattoo (As millions of people do everyday) and not make a big deal out of it, no one would care. I speak for myself ig when I say I could care less what new tattoo she has.
That's what's wrong with society. We don't care enough. Everyone has this "do you" mentally so people are acting without thinking at an all time high. 
Her image and her musical content has grown more and more trashy over her career. Her primary fan base were young girls...(and still is...grown women ain't listening to Rihanna like that) and shorty is promoting some ill *%+$ these days. 

She has a foundation for children she started years ago...and now she wilding out showing her #$$ every chance she can...posting pics of her 
pimp.gif
-ing...and now getting ******ed #$$ tatts. You don't see a problem here?

We letting pop culture get away with too much. *%+$ AIN'T just music.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

That's what's wrong with society. We don't care enough. Everyone has this "do you" mentally so people are acting without thinking at an all time high. 
Her image and her musical content has grown more and more trashy over her career. Her primary fan base were young girls...(and still is...grown women ain't listening to Rihanna like that) and shorty is promoting some ill *%+$ these days. 

She has a foundation for children she started years ago...and now she wilding out showing her #$$ every chance she can...posting pics of her 
pimp.gif

But what can we do they told her to stop, some parent association wrote her a letter and all, she dont care. 
She said she is not a role model and she doesnt have kids if I remember correctly
She is about her money, we all are. 
ohwell.gif

The best thing you can do is make sure your child knows you do not approve of her image and music.

I still shocked at how everyone was so cool with her smoking in public like that
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

But what can we do they told her to stop, some parent association wrote her a letter and all, she dont care. 
She said she is not a role model and she doesnt have kids if I remember correctly
ohwell.gif

The best thing you can do is make sure your child knows you do not approve of her image and music.

I still shocked at how everyone was so cool with her smoking in public like that
laugh.gif

I dont think she was doing it in America. anyway, she's trifflin, and doesnt give a f. So theres pretty much nothing that affects her. That is until a new person comes along and she's old news.

*sig check
And oh yeah...

...she needs to chill with all these candid shots because I'm starting to realize how much of a duck she is without makeup and all that.

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

That's not really the point. The powers that be that run the music business know EXACTLY what they're doing. The fact that she came into the game on some teeny bop @%+% and know she's whoring it up is by design. 
We can keep hiding behind the "well it's up to the parents" %!@%*%!% that musicians have using as a rebuttal for years or we can see the BS for what it really is. This is the internet era...the youth are as impressionable as EVER. I'm not that old (26) but @%+% wasn't like this when we were growing up. I had good parents...but like all kids...we still acted out. We had to really work for the debauchery we got into. Now...they just gotta log on the +%%#@*+ internet. In their homes...on their phones (couldn't imagine having a cell phone at the age some of these kids do now)...everywhere. Little girls didn't look, act, and dress the way they do now when I was in the 6th, 7th, etc. grade. @%+% is all #%*@!+ up today and I'm not saying it's Rihanna's fault or any one musician/athlete/socialite's fault but we as adults gotta take a step back and recognize the hand that THEY DO play in the way @%+% is and stop hiding behind the "it's all entertainment" curtain. Parents can only do so much...especially these days. Then we look into the numbers and look at the divorce rate and the amount of children being born into single parent/broken homes to younger and younger parents....@%+% starts to make sense.

It's a domino effect. Didn't mean to take it there about a Thug Life tattoo but I'm looking at the overall picture here. 

What I don't understand, is how she got herself bet up by a dude weighing no more than 160 lbs, if she's about the Thug Life though?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What I don't understand, is how she got herself bet up by a dude weighing no more than 160 lbs, if she's about the Thug Life though?
Chris Brown is like 6'3 and 2 something. Where you getting 160 lbs from? Pause...but I done stood across from dude before and he ain't no lil +!+ dude at all. 

Back
Top Bottom