Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

I dont think he means jokes, he's talking genuine hate speech as in if we she was directing her hate speech towards the chinese would you still be indifferent

this post is sad as hell by the way you shouldn't let people treat you that way
To be honest, I probably wouldn't like it, but I'll let my wife watch it so she can get a few laughs from John Goodman for 20 mins and move on. I personally don't find the show funny at all. I sit there like :stoneface: everytime it's on.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't like it, but I'll let my wife watch it so she can get a few laughs from John Goodman for 20 mins and move on. I personally don't find the show funny at all. I sit there like :stoneface: everytime it's on.

you seem to be willing to tolerate an awful lot for this woman, I hope that she is worth it.

No
And I get ur point
I just don’t have a good rebuttal for u atm
I do have one
Just don’t feel like it would satisfy
The points ur making

If someone said it was in their past and they’re not like that anymore, that’s understandable. I just expected one person to say they don’t rock with disney because of it.

I'll spare you the BS but - you were fully aware of her racism prior to the show's comeback.

Here are some of her racist and terrorist public remarks made prior to her latest comeback:

-Called for UC Davis to be nuked
-Compared Palestinian and Muslim babies to animals
-Spewed constant anti-black racism remarks
-Attacked Jewish people of color for criticizing Israel
-Dressed up as Hitler or a Nazi solider holding a pan of gingerbread baked from the oven.

All before ABC allowed her show to came back.

nothing funnier than when he tries to play dumb

you seem to be willing to tolerate an awful lot for this woman, I hope that she is worth it.
I'm a very patient person in general and that's just who I am. I very rarely let things genuinely upset me.

tenor (4).gif

Yea i had that figured out :rofl:

you aren't concerned with your wife looking past blatant racism and hate speech for a few chuckles?
bro that's like saying, I watch bull fighting for entertainment purposes, I go to gladiator fighting for entertainment purposes, i watch faces of death for entertainment purposes :lol:

bro that's like saying, I watch bull fighting for entertainment purposes, I go to gladiator fighting for entertainment purposes, i watch faces of death for entertainment purposes :lol:
Watching people die is a lot different than watching John Goodman make some dumb joke.

no disrepect my guy but you sound like a pushover

letting people blatantly disrespect you for their amusement aint my kind of patience
I knew they weren't actually racist when they made the joke. They laugh at Dave Chapelle making jokes about white people.

:smh: Yall about to let dude have it. My man is just trying to have a happy wife to have a happy life.

At the same time, though, this is why white people feel like they should be able to say the N-word. "All the other minorities just laugh it off, why cant yall?"

You gotta put a cap on that **** fam.

:smh: Yall about to let dude have it. My man is just trying to have a happy wife to have a happy life.

At the same time, though, this is why white people feel like they should be able to say the N-word. "All the other minorities just laugh it off, why cant yall?"

You gotta put a cap on that **** fam.
Bruh
That’s exactly why
They expect everyone to just laugh it off

Lol ain’t no one going to disrespect me like that. I’ll smash they’re daughter extra hard in their house, make sure they hear. Just because of their little jokes. Come into the kitchen no shirt, take the OJ out the fridge and drink straight from it. Disrespect begets disrespect.

I'll meet him in middle, if his wife was defending him or checking her family (which a lot of white people DON'T do) then it was what it was, at least she cut the shyyyt. If she was knee-slapping and laughing along with them well then

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif
They made a few jokes, my wife gave them a couple of dirty looks, and they stopped.

Back
Top Bottom