Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

For you to say "I don't care" that just shows how WEAK you truly are and why your in-laws felt the need to clown you the way they did. You probably just sat there content and happy to be around white people. You will continue to get PREYED upon by your so called family members until you learn to stand up for yourself and stand up for your culture.....otherwise you will continue to be taken advantage of, and as of now I must say rightly so.

If your other half/better half can't check her family and stand up for you it might be time to charge her to the game champ. Let her stay on the couch and watch old episodes of Roseanne to pass the time by.
Before you feel the need to point out how "weak" I am because "I don't care", you need to take a second and realize that you don't know me or my family. "I don't care" because I have better things to worry about PERSONALLY than how other people feel about Asians and that includes my health, my family, and my money. Assuming I'm sitting there content with people clowned on cuz I'm happy to be around white people is just a dumb assumption because I have friends of all races, and that includes white, black, Asian, Hispanic, and Middle Eastern. I laughed it off because I knew they weren't actually serious so before you assume I was being preyed upon, I can sit there and make the same jokes about white people to them and get the same reaction. Almost every time I see them, they will do something that makes me say "that's some white people ****" and they laugh it off, the same way I do when they made Asian jokes. Your whole post is based purely on assumptions because you know nothing about what went on.

That's gotta suck to have a job, and then someone from work tweets some bull**** and you don't have a job anymore.
oh weeell they knew what she was about. im shocked sarah gilbert even agreed to come back she seems like she against everything rosanne believed in. seem like she let it **** for a buck

For you to say "I don't care" that just shows how WEAK you truly are and why your in-laws felt the need to clown you the way they did. You probably just sat there content and happy to be around white people. You will continue to get PREYED upon by your so called family members until you learn to stand up for yourself and stand up for your culture.....otherwise you will continue to be taken advantage of, and as of now I must say rightly so.

If your other half/better half can't check her family and stand up for you it might be time to charge her to the game champ. Let her stay on the couch and watch old episodes of Roseanne to pass the time by.

100%

I think he just be trolling y’all
And folks fall for it every time
I think that is the excuse you tell yourself so you don't have to face the fact your homeboy be **** talking your people.

Meth even broke it down in detail in the politicial thread as to why he has not been banned yet. Basically his offensive remarks come from a place of ignorance, not malice, so for now he is safe.

no its cuz these racists slugs get in their feels and let they real selves slip up

donald trump being in the oval office got these racist swine puffing their chest forgetting not everyone is still stuck in the stone ages

Roseanne has brain damage from a car accident when she was younger. She's not exactly all there. She also tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman's parents. This won't be the end of her antics.

It’s normal for family to joke about each other. If they’re racist then that’s a different story and they hate you.

I think that is the excuse you tell yourself so you don't have to face the fact your homeboy be **** talking your people.

Meth even broke it down in detail in the politicial thread as to why he has not been banned yet. Basically his offensive remarks come from a place of ignorance, not malice, so for now he is safe.
So yall treat him like a person with an intellectual disability?

I think that is the excuse you tell yourself so you don't have to face the fact your homeboy be **** talking your people..
Srs question
U know how I feel
U seen me post in black cultural threads
And such
On issues concerning us
Why do U gotta
And this is my opinion
And how I’m taking ur comment
Why u gotta try to demean my character
And make it seem like I’m ignorant of his views
U have NEVER seen me say anything
In regards to agreeing/disagreeing
with him in anything
He has said unless it’s about
music
Da hemi
Or shoes
U have never seen me
Anywhere in this site
Agree with anything politically he has said
So don’t put that on me
Like fa real

ninjahood-roseanne.gif

My girls parents stay watching
Their Filipino channels
All the damn time I see face lightening cream commercials
I legit didn’t know there was Filipinos as dark
As me
Until my girl told me

Yeah but there's some races that can be dark as wesley snipes, straight *** hair and white features and cops won't even look at them. Then you can have a super light skin black, Dominican or Rican and they're gonna ask you where you're going or why are you around here.

'll spare you the BS but - you were fully aware of her racism prior to the show's comeback.

:lol:
sorry to disappoint you b, i dont do da Entertainment tonight gossip or get da latest notifications from SJW daily. :lol:

i been on cuban link grind mode, smashin hood thots, and NBA playoffs.

da grievance gestapo didn't send me da memo to be offended at.

clearly Rosanne a bonehead for fumbling that secure bag, other than that i do not care b :lol:

Srs question
U know how I feel
U seen me post in black cultural threads
And such
On issues concerning us
Why do U gotta
And this is my opinion
And how I’m taking ur comment
Why u gotta try to demean my character
And make it seem like I’m ignorant of his views
U have NEVER seen me say anything
In regards to agreeing/disagreeing
with him in anything
He has said unless it’s about
music
Da hemi
Or shoes
U have never seen me
Anywhere in this site
Agree with anything politically he has said
So don’t put that on me
Like fa real

No one is questioning your character, just the huge blind spot you got when it comes to dude. Famb has said some ****** up **** regarding the black community, but you play it off like he peddling some basic conservative trolling.

Let someone else give someone you think is a racist the benefit of the doubt, and you be all over them.

:lol:
sorry to disappoint you b, i dont do da Entertainment tonight gossip or get da latest notifications from SJW daily. :lol:

i been on cuban link grind mode, smashin hood thots, and NBA playoffs and making living with my mom

da grievance gestapo didn't send me da memo to be offended at.

clearly Rosanne a bonehead for fumbling that secure bag, other than that i do not care b :lol:

Fixed

No one is questioning your character, just the huge blind spot you got when it comes to dude. Famb has said some ****ed up **** regarding the black community, but you play it off like he peddling some basic conservative trolling.

Let someone else give someone you think is a racist the benefit of the doubt, and you be all over them.
U really think that???
Well guess I have to do better
Didn’t know I came off that way
I do appreciate u explaining it
U got ur point across
and did it respectfully

Back
Top Bottom