Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

Just a few questions
How old are u
How long u been married
And how many women
Have u dated before ur wife???
I am 28. I have been married for 2 years, been with her for 10. I probably dated a few other women of different races before my wife.

Guys, they haven't made an Asian joke in 10 years.
27DD00DD-9665-420B-BADA-7B8547F10933.gif

I don't care. My in-laws made so much Asian jokes when we first started dating I laughed them all off. My sister-in-law bought me chopsticks for Christmas and I just use them.

For you to say "I don't care" that just shows how WEAK you truly are and why your in-laws felt the need to clown you the way they did. You probably just sat there content and happy to be around white people. You will continue to get PREYED upon by your so called family members until you learn to stand up for yourself and stand up for your culture.....otherwise you will continue to be taken advantage of, and as of now I must say rightly so.

If your other half/better half can't check her family and stand up for you it might be time to charge her to the game champ. Let her stay on the couch and watch old episodes of Roseanne to pass the time by.

Ehhhh, I wouldn't tolerate it but then again, Asians and whites get along like whites and whites.

It seems like there are very few Asian people left who don’t be riding white peoples dicks. Filipinos don’t count they’re like the blacks of the Asian community....

For you to say "I don't care" that just shows how WEAK you truly are and why your in-laws felt the need to clown you the way they did. You probably just sat there content and happy to be around white people. You will continue to get PREYED upon by your so called family members until you learn to stand up for yourself and stand up for your culture.....otherwise you will continue to be taken advantage of, and as of now I must say rightly so.

If your other half/better half can't check her family and stand up for you it might be time to charge her to the game champ. Let her stay on the couch and watch old episodes of Roseanne to pass the time by.
3BC8B627-03D0-4616-BB81-E2A59C8B1C7F.gif

My dude always going for the jugular :lol:

I'll spare you the BS but - you were fully aware of her racism prior to the show's comeback.

Here are some of her racist and terrorist public remarks made prior to her latest comeback:

-Called for UC Davis to be nuked
-Compared Palestinian and Muslim babies to animals
-Spewed constant anti-black racism remarks
-Attacked Jewish people of color for criticizing Israel
-Dressed up as Hitler or a Nazi solider holding a pan of gingerbread baked from the oven.

All before ABC allowed her show to came back.
nina lives in a world where there no racism nor does he feel he is subject of racism because if anything, he is more 'euro' since he speaks spanish.

Buying chopsticks because you’re Asian is wild .

But you gotta be trolling based on the Chappelle example and “haven’t made a racist joke in 10 years” lol

No way

Last edited:
Thats the problem smh. Y’all let white people slide wit all that slick ****. I would’ve started letting all types of jokes fly. Dead granny would’ve got jokes, lil mentally slow cousin etc. see if they find that funny. Sis in law would’ve been a ____( insert whatever she’s insecure about) b after the chop stick “joke”

My girls parents stay watching
Their Filipino channels
All the damn time I see face lightening cream commercials
I legit didn’t know there was Filipinos as dark
As me
Until my girl told me
Yeah, man. Filipinos back in the homeland have always been racist towards dark-skinned Filipinos and dark-skinned people in general.

All the celebrities want to have 'light skinned' and put half-European/American Filipinos on a pedestal because of 'pretty' they look.

When I visited the PI, I had aunts 'joking' with me for being dark when I really knew they weren't joking.

Shoot my in-laws are super ignorant and racist.

When people do **** like this it makes me think they wanted out. She HAD to know that wouldn't fly.
no its cuz these racists slugs get in their feels and let they real selves slip up

donald trump being in the oval office got these racist swine puffing their chest forgetting not everyone is still stuck in the stone ages

Back
Top Bottom