Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

Was the show racist when it originally aired? I watched a few eps back in the day and just remember them being poor and the family members arguing a lot.
Don't know, I always found the OG boring. But my wife loved it cuz she related to the family: lower-middle class family that may not have the best of everything but at least they have each other.

Roseanne is a top shelf idiot too.

This is her boss at ABC....

channing-dungey-abc-entertainment.jpg

The president of ABC entertainment is a black woman, and your *** decides to insult a black woman by using one of the most vile racist attacks used against black people especially black women, that they are apes. Then when you get called racist you try to deflect by focusing on the vile part of your post insulting Muslims.

Of course your *** gonna clipped. She didn't even dog whistle, she blew a bigotry airhorn.

Heard this cancellation is going to cost abc/Disney millions of dollars too!

Disneyland tickets bout to go up. Thanks a lot Roseanne.:smh:

Yea i had that figured out :rofl:

you aren't concerned with your wife looking past blatant racism and hate speech for a few chuckles?
She just wanted to watch the show she grew up with. She didn't know or understand racism when she watched this show as a kid.

That's gotta suck to have a job, and then someone from work tweets some bull**** and you don't have a job anymore.

This is pretty much the result of being aware you're dealing with a racist, taking the chance on a racist, and than the inevitable 'racist' thing happens.

Damn, I'm shocked they dropped her like that. Show was doing numbers and was making cheese. That's wild, hahaahahhaa. A lot of people gotta be mad as **** at her, a lot of jobs lost.

**** THEM ALL THOUGH

That's gotta suck to have a job, and then someone from work tweets some bull**** and you don't have a job anymore.

I have no sympathy for the cast (except if there were young children acting). They knew Rosie was a POS and went along for the ride. Don't pull out the "I'm shocked, this doesn't reflect my views" card.

I called it in my first reply in this thread - Ninja was stanning for a racist show's comeback

u sound young, da original show's run was what lefties in here consider "progressive"

i like all my 90's sitcoms, get a new ****ck b, da last thing my *** cares about in hot *** bootie weather is politics and da grieviance cycle from da left or right.

im about shiny chains, da NBA finals, shades, and vagina. spare me da BS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom