Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

This season is pretty entertaining...Nany giving up the buns next week awwwlready
pimp.gif
Six year relationship
laugh.gif

Adam reminds me a lot of myself by the way he acts with no regard for anything and at the same time you could see its a defense mechanism but duke is coming off pretty lame with the whole juvy story. I'm more impressed with Mike Mikes background and his come up.

I wonder how Adam gets himself kicked off because another Heather joins the cast during the season and replaces him apparently.

Adam is full of %$%+.
laugh.gif

And he has Nani wrapped around his finger right now too.

Adam is full of %$%+.
laugh.gif

And he has Nani wrapped around his finger right now too.

Originally Posted by mco85

Its funny how people react to a white person telling them they did time in prison. I bet Leroy wouldn't have gotten the same reaction. And Adam's story is complete *#%%$+!#

laugh.gif
 Hell yea the whole house woulda been terrified of Leroy if he said he did a whole bunch of time

Originally Posted by mco85

Its funny how people react to a white person telling them they did time in prison. I bet Leroy wouldn't have gotten the same reaction. And Adam's story is complete *#%%$+!#

laugh.gif
 Hell yea the whole house woulda been terrified of Leroy if he said he did a whole bunch of time

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

This season is pretty entertaining...Nany giving up the buns next week awwwlready
pimp.gif
Six year relationship
laugh.gif
thats crazy 6 years down the drain. props cuz he called it since day one lol

30t6p3b.gif
@ Nany.. She wanted his wang from the jump though so I'm not really surprised. I want to hear the conversation she has with her boyfriend afterwards because I know shes gonna call him

pimp.gif
Six year relationship
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ Nany.. She wanted his wang from the jump though so I'm not really surprised. I want to hear the conversation she has with her boyfriend afterwards because I know shes gonna call him

Originally Posted by 360waves

pimp.gif
Six year relationship
laugh.gif
I think everyone seen this coming from day one 
laugh.gif
.. she was on his nuts so hard it was actually quite sad. All the stuff she said about him acting that way is a turn off my ***.. but he was right when he said once he tells her about him being in juvy it's gonna push her over the edge 
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Six year relationship
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. she was on his nuts so hard it was actually quite sad. All the stuff she said about him acting that way is a turn off my ***.. but he was right when he said once he tells her about him being in juvy it's gonna push her over the edge 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

pimp.gif
Six year relationship
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yep.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

She was going hard at LeRoy after Adam told her that, trying to make him feel guilty and what not.

Originally Posted by Carver

pimp.gif
Six year relationship
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yep.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

She was going hard at LeRoy after Adam told her that, trying to make him feel guilty and what not.

laugh.gif
I seen that.. It doesn't matter if the fool was in juvy he should know when he's right or wrong. No one should act the way he does just going around smashing @#$# like it's ok.. and not giving a damn about the his other roommates

laugh.gif
I seen that.. It doesn't matter if the fool was in juvy he should know when he's right or wrong. No one should act the way he does just going around smashing @#$# like it's ok.. and not giving a damn about the his other roommates

Back
Top Bottom