Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

how is leroy done with adam already? its only been like 3 weeks hes acting as if hes babysitting dude every single night.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I knew he wasn't going to, but part of me was looking forward to Leroy swinging on Adam
You could tell how badly he wants to, this aint over yet, not by a long shot.
Adam might front like he don't care, but Leroy has let it known he don't give a @#$%

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I knew he wasn't going to, but part of me was looking forward to Leroy swinging on Adam
You could tell how badly he wants to, this aint over yet, not by a long shot.
Adam might front like he don't care, but Leroy has let it known he don't give a @#$%

I don't understand why Adam thinks he can beat Leroy in a fight.

And I think Adam lied about his past, you can tell by the way he told the story...

I don't understand why Adam thinks he can beat Leroy in a fight.

And I think Adam lied about his past, you can tell by the way he told the story...

this fool said he was the biggest drug dealer in his state

doubt that #!*$*%%!$%%% was even the biggest drug dealer on his block

this fool said he was the biggest drug dealer in his state

doubt that #!*$*%%!$%%% was even the biggest drug dealer on his block

laugh.gif
at adam calling leroy "the black kid"
edit.
roll.gif
staples in the arm needs to be on thingswhitepeoplelike.com

laugh.gif
at adam calling leroy "the black kid"
edit.
roll.gif
staples in the arm needs to be on thingswhitepeoplelike.com

He's a lying *%@ fraud. How u gonna be robbing other drug dealers personally while u the biggest dealer in the state at 16. %$%* outta here

He's a lying *%@ fraud. How u gonna be robbing other drug dealers personally while u the biggest dealer in the state at 16. %$%* outta here

Yeah his whole story doesn't add up... dude got shot @ with a shotty and it missed? Listening to too much Rick Ross
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah his whole story doesn't add up... dude got shot @ with a shotty and it missed? Listening to too much Rick Ross
30t6p3b.gif

Its funny how people react to a white person telling them they did time in prison. I bet Leroy wouldn't have gotten the same reaction. And Adam's story is complete *#%%$+!#

Its funny how people react to a white person telling them they did time in prison. I bet Leroy wouldn't have gotten the same reaction. And Adam's story is complete *#%%$+!#

This season is pretty entertaining...Nany giving up the buns next week awwwlready
pimp.gif
Six year relationship
laugh.gif

Adam reminds me a lot of myself by the way he acts with no regard for anything and at the same time you could see its a defense mechanism but duke is coming off pretty lame with the whole juvy story. I'm more impressed with Mike Mikes background and his come up.

I wonder how Adam gets himself kicked off because another Heather joins the cast during the season and replaces him apparently.

Back
Top Bottom