Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Adam might still be on the show if he's the one that get's kicked out. I think there was some guy who got kicked out and moved in to another hotel the rest of the season
laugh.gif

This show should've always had 4 girls and 4 guys and kept it that way ever since they changed it to that amount.

I forgot to mention that ugly broad
sick.gif
Leroy brought home when Adam got drunk.

Just watched the new episode, that argument at the end was priceless. Dustin looking like a total fool getting sonned by Mike Mike
roll.gif

Just watched the new episode, that argument at the end was priceless. Dustin looking like a total fool getting sonned by Mike Mike
roll.gif

Mike KO'D Dustin right when he said "you don't own her", and "after four days." Then he kicked the fool while down with the "I got up kissed her and I liked it." Son said it with that "and I'll do again if I wanna and aint squat you can do about," tone

[Bart Scott] CAN'T WAIT!! [Bart Scott] till this Leroy/Adam thing goes down

Mike KO'D Dustin right when he said "you don't own her", and "after four days." Then he kicked the fool while down with the "I got up kissed her and I liked it." Son said it with that "and I'll do again if I wanna and aint squat you can do about," tone

[Bart Scott] CAN'T WAIT!! [Bart Scott] till this Leroy/Adam thing goes down

how did you guys fail to mention Leroy with the assist to adam and mike mike. adam cuz he got nany to open up and get her freak on. mike cuz of the dare.

how did you guys fail to mention Leroy with the assist to adam and mike mike. adam cuz he got nany to open up and get her freak on. mike cuz of the dare.

Yeah, Cookie takes Adams place. She has a youtube account of her playing sports. It'd be hell of funny if she got into a fight with someone since how big she is.

Yeah, Cookie takes Adams place. She has a youtube account of her playing sports. It'd be hell of funny if she got into a fight with someone since how big she is.

how is leroy done with adam already? its only been like 3 weeks hes acting as if hes babysitting dude every single night.

Back
Top Bottom