Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pimp.gif
Adam bout that life
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
@ "the black kid"
30t6p3b.gif
@ nani. @@!%%+% aint +!!!
poor mike mike gotta here everyone else smushing while he reads

Dude has no respect 
30t6p3b.gif

This season is very entertaining. If I was LeRoy though, I would've dropped Adam by now already. Dude has no respect for anyone in the house.

This season is very entertaining. If I was LeRoy though, I would've dropped Adam by now already. Dude has no respect for anyone in the house.

This dude Adam bringing up juvi like he did something big haha. Everytime they show him it's a sob story. "I'm just shy blah blah" I hope this clown gets knocked out.

This dude Adam bringing up juvi like he did something big haha. Everytime they show him it's a sob story. "I'm just shy blah blah" I hope this clown gets knocked out.

Leroy 'bout that life lol, and that dude Adam is as fraudulent as they come.

I'm waiting to see what goes down between Leroy and the BX rat.

Leroy 'bout that life lol, and that dude Adam is as fraudulent as they come.

I'm waiting to see what goes down between Leroy and the BX rat.

roll.gif
if NTers start beasting over Cookie.  Like I said earlier in this thread, cool chick I knew in college but nothing to get crazy over.  can't tell sometimes if she's just plain crazy or an attention %@+%%.  If I asked my boy which Pokemon is she, he would say "Squirt"le 
laugh.gif
for all you NT beasts. will tune in one day and watch this. 

roll.gif
if NTers start beasting over Cookie.  Like I said earlier in this thread, cool chick I knew in college but nothing to get crazy over.  can't tell sometimes if she's just plain crazy or an attention %@+%%.  If I asked my boy which Pokemon is she, he would say "Squirt"le 
laugh.gif
for all you NT beasts. will tune in one day and watch this. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

After that ep Adam strikes me as the type that doesn't give a $#!* about his own life and finds himself #2'ing in his pants in a dangerous situation. Drug dealer robbing other dealers
laugh.gif

dopeboys rob other dopeboys all the time. the problem wit his story is that he claims to have been the biggest drug dealer in his state. if u that big u wouldnt rob nobody yo self, u send sum lil *!@+*% to do it. if he even was trappin he was prolly just a lil worker ant. if he was the biggest dealer in his state he'd still have stupid racks on deck. but i really dont believe his story at all, i think he just had a dream that all that was true or sumthin

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

After that ep Adam strikes me as the type that doesn't give a $#!* about his own life and finds himself #2'ing in his pants in a dangerous situation. Drug dealer robbing other dealers
laugh.gif

dopeboys rob other dopeboys all the time. the problem wit his story is that he claims to have been the biggest drug dealer in his state. if u that big u wouldnt rob nobody yo self, u send sum lil *!@+*% to do it. if he even was trappin he was prolly just a lil worker ant. if he was the biggest dealer in his state he'd still have stupid racks on deck. but i really dont believe his story at all, i think he just had a dream that all that was true or sumthin

Adam dropped that juvy line at the perfect moment, which was also so pathetic.
on a side note naomi was lookin good in the shower

Adam dropped that juvy line at the perfect moment, which was also so pathetic.
on a side note naomi was lookin good in the shower

sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 @ Naomi in the "Disgustingly Honest" Real World Daily ep. I retract my "spreading her buttcheeks on a dry day" statement.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 @ Naomi in the "Disgustingly Honest" Real World Daily ep. I retract my "spreading her buttcheeks on a dry day" statement.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom