real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

Locka you made some good points.

I will reply with more when I finish baking these Hawaiian pork chops in the oven---been straving them for a minute
laugh.gif

AMR's cooking tip: if you want fall-off-the hawaiian bone pork chops marinade them in pineapple juice for at least 3 hrs and bake them covered in plasticwrap for 1 hr on 350°---take off the plastic then bake them uncovered for another 45 to 60min.

Aight enough of my cook talk....

Ill come back with more on this thread in a bit tho.

laugh.gif
Money is not an object with white women, yet you say they'll only date a black dude if he's a rich athlete or actor. That is, of course, unlessthey're fat and desperate with low self esteem (we learned that in last week's topic). Black girls can do no right. They get with a dude with money,they're gold digging. A white women get with the same dude, she has her head on right, knows what to look for. Sista gets with a dude without money who sheloves for him, she has no standards and that's why she can't pull or deserve a good udde. It's not like black women are the one dating guys 2 and3x their senior with money who are about to die or trailing around dudes like Jerry Buss and Hugh Hef.

If 65% of marriages fail, and black women are 42 or whatever percent less likely to get married in the first place, seems like all those non black womenaren't so perfect in relationships after all. Maybe failed relationships and miscommunication is a problem that spans all racial groups like so many otherthings and should be attacked as a general problem and not a black problem. At some point, obviously 65% of women stop "submitting," as if you'reautomatically right and should be followed no questions asked because you're a male anyways. It's not the 1800s anymore, they're allowed to thinkand have opinions too

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I gotta go find me some of these fairy tale @%% fllawless everyraceotherthanblack women you dudes know
not a matter of flawless , everyone has their faults . many black men are just getting tired of being DISRESPECTED , and so have opted to date women of other races . at the end of the day , if you look at all the big issues and problems black men express in the way black women treat them , theyre all a product of disrespect . not absent-mindedness , not aloofness , not immaturity , not clingyness , but disrespect . thats why in my initial post i said its because women of other races (esp white) are more cooperative / submissive than black women , especially the ones willing to date a black man

magnus is right too , black women aren't looking to date outside their race as much as they should be . dont sit around upset you cant find a man yet you refuse to consider anyone outside your race . and thats another thing ... black women more have this 'woe is me , its THEIR fault' mentality when it comes to why black men arent feeling em . if they stepped their game up it wouldnt be a problem .

yall should listen to Tariqs most recent podcast about why women are so confused
laugh.gif

Dayum you preachin it. But im wonderin why no black women are postin anymore?? There were a few at first now none really. I dont even think submissive is the word. Alot of black women dont know how to compromise or cooperate. Its their way or all hell bout to break loose. My boys all got girls and im basically the only single one. Im constantly seein like 5 of my boys gettin ran by the chicks. I always tell them they needa get sum balls and be the man, but they ALL tell me, "u dont understand, u not in a relationship. I cant wait til u get a girl" and then i say i cant wait either, im gonna show yall how to not let a chick run every aspect of the relationship and im gonna be the man of the relationship. Then they say oh well u must be plannin on messin with a white girl, lol. But its crazy that they think like that but alot of black women got that my way attitude and u not going no where til i say so. Then when the dude finally does leave they cryin he no good. Sumbody do need 2 show them a mirror and they have 2 take some responsibility for the problem. Just like my man Prez said,
black women more have this 'woe is me , its THEIR fault' mentality when it comes to why black men arent feeling em . if they stepped their game up it wouldnt be a problem .

Really? So more black women are going to college. More black women own and operate businesses...black women have seen increases in jobs....and WE need to stepour game up? Come on. I can't really think of anything but saying majority of ya'll are just lazy. If anything proves to be a little work its just"nope I'm done run away" and that mentality is why there are so many absent fathers in the community. Yea black women have attitudes and allthat stuff but it comes down to the thing I have said maybe 6 times in this thread SELECTION. How are you picking these girls? What are you basing there worthon? And I'll tell what it is...physicality and sex....that simple. The problem is too many black men put sex over some of the most important parts of arelationship. Like I said alot of you know what you're getting yourselves into by messing with the girls you are complaining about....but as long as shecontinues to give you some bomb $*@ head...or she's the best looking thing at your school, you will deal with it.

Reason why people think our relevance has died after the Civil Rights movement? Simple, we thought we were done. We thought ok we accomplished something andwhat happened? In the 70s & 80s it was ok for our parents to use drugs, sex, and music as means of celebration. The problem is our parents didn't holdthemselves accountable and to this day we don't hold them accountable. They were passed a torch and between Blaxploitation films, Studio 54, and otherstuff they dropped it. Yes a number of leaders died, but a number should have taken over right then and there and did not. It wasn't until the party wasover in the late 80s and early 90s that we had to face it. Crack vials were in the parks were we (their children) played. Gang violence sprung out of controlin urban areas in cities....it was kind of like the smoke cleared and our parents said "oh s**t we +###!! up" and as a generation instead of fix it,we just perpetuated everything.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
Money is not an object with white women, yet you say they'll only date a black dude if he's a rich athlete or actor. That is, of course, unless they're fat and desperate with low self esteem (we learned that in last week's topic). Black girls can do no right. They get with a dude with money, they're gold digging. A white women get with the same dude, she has her head on right, knows what to look for. Sista gets with a dude without money who she loves for him, she has no standards and that's why she can't pull or deserve a good udde. It's not like black women are the one dating guys 2 and 3x their senior with money who are about to die or trailing around dudes like Jerry Buss and Hugh Hef.

If 65% of marriages fail, and black women are 42 or whatever percent less likely to get married in the first place, seems like all those non black women aren't so perfect in relationships after all. Maybe failed relationships and miscommunication is a problem that spans all racial groups like so many other things and should be attacked as a general problem and not a black problem. At some point, obviously 65% of women stop "submitting," as if you're automatically right and should be followed no questions asked because you're a male anyways. It's not the 1800s anymore, they're allowed to think and have opinions too

Tell me about it...

Realtalk...I feel like all i've been reading in this thread is Black women need to do this, it's a Black woman's fault that this happens, Blackwomen lack this, Black women need to do more of this...etc.

First the excuses were used to argue why females of other races are "better". Then, they were used to argue why black women were "lacking".Now, these excuses are being used to highlight the problems we have in the black community...

And I'm seriously sitting here like...are these dudes really that biased, in denial, and that naive-- to the point where they're implying that theproblems (the great majority) we have in the black community stem from the inabilities of the "black woman"...like really...is this the route brothasare taking now, in an attempt to vindicate themselves of the problems in the black community...damn...ishhh is damn near shameful...

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

^^ that is the damn truth...

Religion has never been something that unites people...

It does nothing but further divide the people in a community...

But that's a whole nother debate/issue

Never seen a more incorrect statement made on NT
laugh.gif

Most black females would milk u fa all u worth

Alot of ppl i kno dey take care of dey kids, tha babymoma still try & put'em on chil support...
eyes.gif

It's a dirty game we playin..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Really though? He's right. Organized religion has caused so many divisions among groups of people for millenia. Do a brief examination of the history ofthe last few thousand years. Look at how many wars have been waged in the name of, elections decided on, and people discriminated against as a result ofreligion.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Most black females would milk u fa all u worth

Alot of ppl i kno dey take care of dey kids, tha babymoma still try & put'em on chil support...
eyes.gif

It's a dirty game we playin..
smh.gif

A. First statement is one of the most ignorant posted do you really think that gold digging is exclusive to one race?
smh.gif

B. Had those "ppl you know" used a condom or gotten to know these women better they probably would not have their current situations

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Really though? He's right. Organized religion has caused so many divisions among groups of people for millenia. Do a brief examination of the history of the last few thousand years. Look at how many wars have been waged in the name of, elections decided on, and people discriminated against as a result of religion.

He said never....Do you know anything about the civil rights movement?.....The church united a mass of people, created two of its most powerful leaders, andcaused several movements from it (Women's, Gays)...Problem is people not religion

I'm not saying I agree 100% with his post, but you said you've "never seen a more incorrect statements made on NT." I mean come on, this isthe home of anything from "black people don't eat avocado" to "Irv Gotti in the club get tipsy."
laugh.gif

And while there is some truth to the statement you just made, hinging progress or unification on religion is inherently divisive. While religion is veryprevalent in the black community and was back then, using it as a foundation for unity obviously excludes those who choose not to atheists, agnostics, or thosewho practice a different religion.

Edit: Not to keep dragging this out or anything.....I know what you're saying, you know what I'm saying....and I feel like the thread is gettingde-railed. Maybe that's not such a bad thing though. Eh.

laugh.gif
atleast those were funny, I hate people singling religion, cop out IMO......The church was the basis for the movement point blank. Regardless of onesreligion. That is something to believe in.

Oh, me personally am not blaming black females for everything. I dont see myself with any other woman right now although im not excludin any other females fromthe picuture and I kno black males gotta look in the mirror as well. But i can admit when im wrong and what i gotta work on. You right too, i base my firstimpression on looks. But your not gonna see sumbody walkin down the street and be able to see anything besides physical appearance, therefore attiude orpersonality i cut instantly from the equation ar first. But then there sum chicks you just know, nahhhhhh this aint gonna work after 1 convo too. What i wassaying is there are alot of issues i think black females are in denial about, i.e. compromising, cooperation, and financial situations. Not all, but a goodproportion of my genration, 18-35 yearolds gotta things eff'ed up. Im talkin about the world revolves around me but yet its out to get me at the same timeattitude. And once again alota black females feel they own black men and are obligated or destined to be with one. If they tested the market tho like othersthey could see what it is they are or arent missin. And it does go deeper then just peoples relationship, such as society problems, but the quickest fix tothis issue is us looking at it one our own personal level and helping others understand what they can do to help make the situation better. We not gonna changesociety fast but we could each be a building block in the solution.

Late opinions on this subject

1. What's with this stereotype that black men get white women after they "make it". I get with white women all the time and I aint sh$%$.

2. There are wayyy too many generalizations and stereotypes in this thread.

3. I would venture to say most black athletes are with black/latina women....the only people who care and try to find a reason other than mere physicalattraction and compatibility are either racist or jealous.

4. Someone here said white girls are hard to get and they're the holy grail as far as women go and getting one is the ultimate conquest. Refer to point1....

1. LOL @ son acting like goldigging is exclusive to only Black women. Them White golddigers are simply better @ it and more cunning. Most Brothas are used tosistas who do that doing that to them, so if a white golddiggers comes along, its more of a "something I never had before" vibe going on.

2. This is getting good. I wish I were on a comp but I'll come back tomorrow

im glad im hispanic.....i see both sides of da spectrum and just laugh.....

black women though i dunno.....they just mad...so i can see why dude don't like messin with em.

ehh if youre pretty, youre pretty. I dont care what race/ethnicity. But as far as a relevant answer to the topic in this thread...brb.

Some of ya'll don't like to hear about yourselves...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

wow.. i just had to come in and co-sign most of the stuff i read here
i'm in an interracial relationship with a black girl from the west indies, who's only been in north america for less than 10 years and hasnt been much influenced by some of the situations that were mentioned before. Although it seems that many of her friends are also single mothers, unwed,etc. even at older ages and it seems to be the norm.
i dont know her full dating history and if they've all seemed to be losers.. but i doubt it. the reason for the failed relationships.. who knows if what she says is the truth or not
everything i ask her she denies off bat.. and not just when it comes to serious talks, even daily conversation she acts like im interogating her and she will be convicted if she agrees with something thats being asked

i dont have much experience with black women (only been with 2) but i'd have to say that all the conceived notions of upset black women pertaining to men in general .. not just black men.. are on point. i also share the same feelings as a 'tired black man'

i'm expected to drop everything im doing to cater to her ALL THE TIME, and reciprication needs to be petitioned for before it is even considered

there's too much stuff to rant about.. so i'll just keep reading and learn from my mistakes
although i love the good side of her, im disgusted by the rest.. screw face,teeth sucking,slick talk,irrelevant excuses, and lack of personal well being
i respect a woman with an opinion, but i cannot respect someone who does not express it with respect for another
this is definitely helping me with some closure to a relationship lost
tired.gif
In an effort to not turn this into an ANTI black women post...we should note that NOT EVERYONE is like this...

But to the NT females who feel we're talking to them, don't get gassed up and take this personally...but we all can't be lying about feeling the same way...

There is a pervasive lack of respect...and a lack of reciprocity...but we still love ya'll...

...but why ya'll gotta make it so hard? Or is chivalry truly dead and we want 50/50 in the world...
laugh.gif
It's too late for that. What else don't you like about black women again? AND you don't love us because if you did you would have stopped and known that this is just the beginning so now it is what it is and the line has been drawn.

Note to the black men in here because clearly I wonder now who all is black: When you have your black daughters with whoever get ready for this kind of downing on the regular. Hopefully she can speak for herself and is strong(I know yall HATE THAT WORD) enough to take this BUT wait some of you in here will want her to submit to this kind of bashing just b/c somebody in your past #@$! on you...I forgot.
grin.gif

I mean it goes both ways guys....

There's someone in this thread who has posted making a joke about the lack of goog black women in his age group....

He also gets serious and asks "how can we uplift our black women yada yada"

Yet he made a thread about having 2 girlfriends, girls, JOs or whatever....

But really? You want respect and understanding...

Yet you decide to be triffling and date multiple females at the same time? Where's the respect there?
That's what I'm saying. No respect at all but that's how he likes em and picks them I guess. He doesn't have to come correct he just has to lay pipe correctly. He knows his role there.
Whats too late? I said taht its a forum for us to speak not bash. If youre taking this personally you might have some self discovery to accomplish.
grin.gif
Wow...this isn't about sex....and you sound mad salty right now when thats my point exactly... If I have a problem with the way only black women have treated MYSELF and MY FRIENDS who are just as you say you want COLLEGE EDUCATED (a big misnomer in itself...just cause you go to college doesn't mean you bettered yourself so stop using that triffling @&$ remark) and modest and "Refined" (another term ya'll like to throw around because ya'll act too good to be yourselves). My appreciation for "ya'll" isn't that I'm obligated to you, its that I'm obligated to show love to all women, (and i'm probably the person with the least game possible. I'm just not a womanizer like that...just not who I am). You have it all messed up making it seem like because I have a problem with what you do, that its your position to get all angry...no...its a realization that we're not always the ones at fault...your response only reinforces themes recently stated here...ya'll are biased and somewhat unwilling to help us progress this convo...that HarlemKickDiva is actually takign the time to see where dudes are coming from and making comments about how she sees the world while accepting ours. You're treating it like its an attack when its really a way for people to talk about their experience. Learn to lighten up more often. Blowing up like that isn't "strong" or "empowering" its...weak...and self centered. To say that I can't make a comment or relate to an experience I've had (AFTER SAYING THAT IT DOESNT RELATE TO EVERYONE ) and then for you to take it so personally clearly proves my point.

See this is the kind of bull I wanted to avoid...like why are you evening saying this? Who's black? Thats the most ignorant thing on here for real... Whats worse is that you think someone would actually comment on an experience they haven't had... Instead of you trying to hope your daughter is "strong" why don't you hope that shes a realist who will accept her faults and learn to view this world more equally instead of with her hand out. I'm not telling her to settle on the most run of the mill cat with nothing to offer, but I do hope that she is willing to accept criticism and be told about herself when things that she does aren't acceptable. Whats worse is that you don't see this as us expressing ourselves. You see it as an attack which is frankly your problem alone. God forbid you actually wanted to complain about us for something and hopefully being the man that you would want in life, we would listen to you and even more so try to change that indesirable trait about us. But it seems that you aren't capable of looking at yourself sometimes even when it doesn't relate to you. I'm sure dudes in here can relate to when their girl bites them and how in the wrong they were off but why can't you? is that too much to ask for? Without calling people's "blackness" out? Why are you so damn righteous anyways? Blackness? Thats the problem. Don't bring ethnicity into this. Bring class and quality and all those other self pronouced qualities that you claim to have mastered in..."college"...
grin.gif

Clearly you have some issues you need to address...because I said that these things don't apply to EVERYONE...and nothing ever will apply to everyone. But that whole "sexual" context of your statement only proves that you think men view you as sexual objects...when yu know that not all men do...and if thats the attitude youre going to have...fine. But don't be mad when honest dudes are in here telling you how much they care about their significant others and all the stuff they put up with...just because ya'll apply these views to everyone...Go hate on the guy who's being a hypocrite...but dont come in here with that mess trying to make a point cause you know thats not what this forum is about. We're talking maturity here. That point? The opposite of that. You're just sounding mad salty really... If you want to keep living like nothing will ever come your way, I guess nothing will... You also made the point earlier that we're bashing becasue of negative experiences that we've had...from what i've seen, most of the guys here are still in relationships...this isn't about that though...its honest guys going through honest problems that do exist and you're refusing to admit. Stop asking for respect if yall aren't willing to give it to that guy who gives you all that he can.

Clearly I rambled but I had to get that out because its A. Late and B. that crap just pissed me off too much to care to write properly...hopefully you get something out of that.

ya'll still talking about this?

at this point, this argument isn't even focused anymore...

my daughter will be the most-stuck up, prudish, +++*# of a woman, so help me god....

when i overhear dudes from her school out in the supermarket, i wanna hear "man, THAT +++*#? i HATE that +++*#"

then, i will know i have done my job as a father....

the respect issue ultimately stems from the dynamics of the black community coupled with the confusion black women have about the way a relationshipis SUPPOSED to work . tbottom line . theyre confused about what being independent is supposed to mean , they are confused about what attributes to look for ina partner , they are confused about where to seek guidance

- being independent and submitting to your man are NOT mutually exclusive
- what you see in your neighborhood and in rap videos are NOT qualities that define what makes a guy a 'real man' (this issue is more of a problem withgirls and women who never had a father figure in their life)
- your hater girlfriends who cant keep a man themselves are NOT good to seek relationship advice from

Back
Top Bottom