real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

There is seriously no way to cliffnote this thread, it would take a novel to do so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

shortydoowopp wrote:
KiCkSaReMyLiFe wrote:
No female from what i read said yea sometime what yall sayin is tru and females can get like that just like some dudes admittin faults on here.

Admit to what? There's been alot said in here so if you give me the general list of grievances with black women i'll do my best to respond to all of them. I am the official black woman spokesperson on NT...any problems...come to me and i'll take them back to headquarters lol

Lol, aight Queen sista Sheba agent 0069, nah but im a definitely get back too u, i dont feel like goin back checkin the list right now. But where yall headquarters located @? I think i might have to stop in for an informative field trip someday.

if i told you where would we go to exhale?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ya'll need to be like me

admit that you're a self centered commitment phobe who talks to women on his own time.

you'll be shocked @ how many women can respect it and try to "change" it. It's on them @ that point.... but never deny a woman the right to choose

Exactly...

And comes with being honest from the beginning---just be honest about your motives up front and the person, male or female will respect you for that...

Hopefully I'll get to a CPU soon---phone textin is killing me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ya'll need to be like me

admit that you're a self centered commitment phobe who talks to women on his own time.

you'll be shocked @ how many women can respect it and try to "change" it. It's on them @ that point.... but never deny a woman the right to choose

Exactly...

And comes with being honest from the beginning---just be honest about your motives up front and the person, male or female will respect you for that...

Hopefully I'll get to a CPU soon---phone textin is killing me
frown.gif
dude aint never at a computer...always "making his way towards one"
laugh.gif

are you on a smartphone or just a regular phone?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

shortydoowopp wrote:
KiCkSaReMyLiFe wrote:
No female from what i read said yea sometime what yall sayin is tru and females can get like that just like some dudes admittin faults on here.

Admit to what? There's been alot said in here so if you give me the general list of grievances with black women i'll do my best to respond to all of them. I am the official black woman spokesperson on NT...any problems...come to me and i'll take them back to headquarters lol

Lol, aight Queen sista Sheba agent 0069, nah but im a definitely get back too u, i dont feel like goin back checkin the list right now. But where yall headquarters located @? I think i might have to stop in for an informative field trip someday.

if i told you where would we go to exhale?

Oh yall could stay there, just change the locks and hire a sniper.

blackmagnus514 wrote:
ya'll need to be like me

you'll be shocked @ how many women can respect it and try to "change" it. It's on them @ thatpoint.... but never deny a woman the right to choose

So on point like an archer.

Mr. Black & Old Gold "goin hard" like they say.

And like others said this supposed to be a dialouge/forum about issues within the black community concerning dating and relationships and its effect and impact on society---which includes the OPs initial topic----so this isn't an anti-black woman or anti-white woman or other "anti-race" post by in any way.

I also would like to hear more from other races and ethnicities experiences---and give their opinions and statements about the issues concerning this thread----we're not only learning from ourselves but from other races too.

And my ladies of NT, are you still with me or us, in this matter?----- I definitely want to hear more from you all though---we appreciate and most importantly respect your comments and opinions you all have shared with us. You all definitely recieve my respect and appreciation in that aspect.

I promise I will share some more of my thoughts when I get to a CPU----Prez T, blackmagnus, I see yall' puttin in that work---yall' def know what time it is .
Second time I saw that comment. Are ya'll tryna hear from certain ppl or are me and Shortydoowopp chopped liver? Lol

Lol damn this thread has been goin on for a minute here. Lets stop with all the negatives about black women/black men...

who wants to start a thread about the reasons they love black women/black men...

Pics of the women are necessary..

Pics of the men are neither wanted nor necessary

Who's with me?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Lol damn this thread has been goin on for a minute here. Lets stop with all the negatives about black women/black men...

who wants to start a thread about the reasons they love black women/black men...

Who's with me?
Thats sounds like a plan....but bet money your post is gonna get flamed for discussing black positivity.

Man *+#* all them hating !#% racist *+! !#% +!+@+ made *+#* +*+@##...

Na but seriously, who cares if people hate on us...

I can't make the thread until tomorrow afternoon tho... so if anybody wants to start it up & then ill contribute when i can...

We gotta stop focusing on all the negatives & be more concerned about the positives.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

KiCkSaReMyLiFe wrote:

nerd.gif

(goes off and buys a pack condoms packs a bag) headquarters about to get penetrated

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
Thugnificence wrote:

Who's with me?
Thats sounds like a plan....but bet money your post is gonna get flamed for discussing black positivity.

probably won't get past 3 pages...not including arguments

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
Thugnificence wrote:

Who's with me?

probably won't get past 3 pages...not including arguments

SMH, on some Christ Rock "I love black people, but can't stand "Ninjas" stuff, someone black is going to come in there with a"*>Black women" stuff...

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Mr. Black & Old Gold "goin hard" like they say.

And like others said this supposed to be a dialouge/forum about issues within the black community concerning dating and relationships and its effect and impact on society---which includes the OPs initial topic----so this isn't an anti-black woman or anti-white woman or other "anti-race" post by in any way.

I also would like to hear more from other races and ethnicities experiences---and give their opinions and statements about the issues concerning this thread----we're not only learning from ourselves but from other races too.

And my ladies of NT, are you still with me or us, in this matter?----- I definitely want to hear more from you all though---we appreciate and most importantly respect your comments and opinions you all have shared with us. You all definitely recieve my respect and appreciation in that aspect.

I promise I will share some more of my thoughts when I get to a CPU----Prez T, blackmagnus, I see yall' puttin in that work---yall' def know what time it is .
Second time I saw that comment. Are ya'll tryna hear from certain ppl or are me and Shortydoowopp chopped liver? Lol

Nah, yall more like dolla menu cheeseburgers, delicious but always around. Jus playin. I think they just want a few more female perspectives. Yall are verymuch appreciated, even more so that yall the only ones even carin to respond. Even tho Shortydoowoop and givin me a visitors pass to headquarters, i think imago for a Big Mac now.

HarlemKickDiva:

I'm on my phone right now. But tomorrow ima get back to my laptop & ima throw in my input...

Please take pics out of the title of that thread... it'll help keep out the riff raff... also if you want to post pics do it as a spoiler...

KiCkSaReMyLiFe wrote:

Nah, yall more like dolla menu cheeseburgers, delicious but always around. Jus playin. I think they just want a few more female perspectives. Yall are very much appreciated, even more so that yall the only ones even carin to respond. Even tho Shortydoowoop and givin me a visitors pass to headquarters, i think ima go for a Big Mac now.
its not that glamorous...we have our hair wrapped or in rollers...big *+# t-shirts and old boxer shorts w/ a pair of deebos on...some of those+%%+@$@ have the nerve to wear flip flops with no pedicure
sick.gif
but trustand believe the kitchen is jumpin
pimp.gif

we were established the day Destiny's Child dropped Independent Woman...

Destiny's Child dropping "Independent Women" in guy world seems like the equivalent to Hiroshima & Nagasaki (sp?)

two immediate responses that come to mind when viewing the video of that woman talking :

1. like Tariq said , 'women are not the givers of LIFE , they are the givers of BIRTH . life starts with the MAN and hisseed'
2. i agree with what she says about how the reality for many black women is that the black men in their lives dont give themthe guidance that they need . HOWEVER , what frustrates many of the black men who opt to date outside of their race and many of the guys in this thread is thatfor the majority of black women , when they do come across a good black man who can give them the guidance and security that they need and desire , they dontknow how to act . they show the same level of disrespect and run the same series of
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
tests they do on the averagethirsty dude that hollers at em on the damn train

Back
Top Bottom