laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where do you dudes get these gif's from shizz is comedy
laugh.gif

lol at real men being ugly dudes that will be financially secure.

i'll just keep chasing my dream even if it means financial insecurity. and be one of the guys that y'all gold diggers cheat on this type of dork with.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

really this thread is a failure

just post pics of you so we can beast or rag

seriously, what the @%%$ is a discussion of qualities your golddigging @#% admires in a man doing on this message board, this is nt $++#%

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why are you guys so hostile towards women on here?
But when a dude comes at them they say "
laugh.gif
just joking fam , chill out , hehe ."

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

OP im going to be REAL with you

1. your man sounds gay to me sorry if it affends but im being REAL
2. you are a gold digger. u want a man to take care of u so u can saty at home eating cake watching soap opera's and reality tv
3. u know nothing about being real is

4. what CC u going to?

laugh.gif
where'd all that comefrom??

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Meh

I'm cool being the real Master Zik
I liked you as Buddha, though.
laugh.gif

Mouse...#$*% it...I'm just gon say it since this thread sucks.

I just asked Dylishis to gimme some %%% in the other thread, but she turned me down. I thought about askin Chi ILLfor some booty, but I said naw because...well...she's Chi ILL. I know you ain't no virgin anymore, so...what's good with the buns? My girl is inTennessee because of her internship and ya boy is dry as the Mojave right now. Can you help an NTer out?
embarassed.gif

I love you. <3

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

OP im going to be REAL with you

1. your man sounds gay to me sorry if it affends but im being REAL
2. you are a gold digger. u want a man to take care of u so u can saty at home eating cake watching soap opera's and reality tv
3. u know nothing about being real is

4. what CC u going to?

laugh.gif
where'd all that come from??

I'm sorry but I throughly enjoyed HMC whoppin' yo !%@
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by lovemysole

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice #+@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy. Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!
Apparently having a job, a car and going to school makes you a real man. That's good to hear. He better get a pre-nup otherwise it's R.I.P. to all the work he's put in.
EARLY.

real men... workout, go to school , go to work, hit the bar/club afterwards.. lol well at my age

sunday- we sit home and have epic $$%! talking in madden over beers and wings
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom