REAL men appreciation

smh.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

OP im going to be REAL with you

1. your man sounds gay to me sorry if it affends but im being REAL
2. you are a gold digger. u want a man to take care of u so u can saty at home eating cake watching soap opera's and reality tv
3. u know nothing about being real is
4. what CC u going to?

1. He's not my man 2. I'm not a gold digger; I don't expect anything to paid for me by my current bf and I want to hold myself to that stature forfuture as well. If I can pay for it, I will it get it my damn self and HELL NO do I want to keep my @#! at home. I want do what I'm in school for! 3........we'll leave this blank 4. I go to Bellevue "Community College" now known as Bellevue College since they are in transitioning to a 4 yearcollege.

NT, I come in peace. http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/sm_ancheta/?action=view&current=Photo3.jpg

Originally Posted by lovemysole

2. you are a gold digger. u want a man to take care of u so u can saty at home eating cake watching soap opera's and reality tv

4. what CC u going to?

1. He's not my man
2. I'm not a gold digger; I don't expect anything to paid for me by my current bf and I want to hold myself to that stature for future as well. If I can pay for it, I will it get it my damn self and HELL NO do I want to keep my @#! at home. I want do what I'm in school for!
3. .......we'll leave this blank
4. I go to Bellevue "Community College" now known as Bellevue College since they are in transitioning to a 4 year college.

NT, I come in peace.
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/sm_ancheta/?action=view&current=Photo3.jpg

AWWWWW. You're cute.

Don't pay them no mind. We just messing with you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

so your after men with wealth thats cool

I beg to differ; I know that I will have MY OWN so I don't have to depend on my man. I am also not saying that only men with jobs or that have goals or what-not are the only REAL MEN out there. My grandfather didn't finish school and he was a carpenter, a skill he perfected and learned on his own. He did not come from a wealthy family and had to also rely on crops to make ends meet for his family. I am just saying that if these opportunities were given to you instead of doing GOD only knows dumb %$#*, then why not take it? I've seen so many different walks of life and I know that everyone has a different situation and sometimes school is not an option so please do not misunderstand what I am saying .... as there are REAL MEN in all situations given.

What kind of opportunities do you mean??----Also what do you mean by doing dumb____??? what are some examples???....just trying to understand...

Not everyone has the opportunity to go to school given their life situations but, there are some ppl who chose not to go to school and do dumb %*!* likegetting loaded and keyed all day everyday

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

lovemysole wrote:

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year
early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned
at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice #+@ build and is pretty tall for
an Asian guy. Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!
Apparently having a job, a car and going to school makes you a real man. That's good to hear. He better get a pre-nup otherwise it's
R.I.P. to all the work he's put in.
EARLY.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely getting a prenup before I marry any girl. I don't care how muchwe're in love.

4. what CC u going to?

1. He's not my man
2. I'm not a gold digger; I don't expect anything to paid for me by my current bf and I want to hold myself to that stature for future as well. If I can pay for it, I will it get it my damn self and HELL NO do I want to keep my @#! at home. I want do what I'm in school for!
3. .......we'll leave this blank
4. I go to Bellevue "Community College" now known as Bellevue College since they are in transitioning to a 4 year college.

2i9trx3.gif

If you think having a place, job, car, and being able to cook and clean makes you a real man, you set the bar way too low. You're SUPPOSE to have thatstuff. I'm 20 with all those things already.

Plus, I'm a trader so I work for myself. Real men are their own bosses.
pimp.gif

Edit: hmmmmm What you described doesn't make someone a "real man" you sound like a check chaser to me

4. what CC u going to?
1. He's not my man 2. I'm not a gold digger; I don't expect anything to paid for me by my current bf and I want to hold myself to that stature for future as well.
It sounds like you'd rather be with the "real man" than your current boyfriend.

Lmfao @ the young #%# looking dood on the first page.

Anyways, I go to college that's all. Not a legitimate made person yet, but I am the man.

Originally Posted by The Minister

35 pages. 20 pages of simping and 5 of flames. 12 bans and 4 suspensions.

25 pages. 5 pages of simping and 10 of flames. 5 bans and 7 suspensions.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where are you guys coming from with these outrageous numbers?? This thread wont last Monday

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where are you guys coming from with these outrageous numbers?? This thread wont last Monday
she posted her picture the beasts will come out.

OP you may not think you are a gold digger but your definition of a real man leads one to believe that you are. In your original post all you talked about werethings that ultimately dude could do for you. You may have tried to clear it up later but I am inclined to go with the first things you put out there.

Back
Top Bottom