REAL men appreciation

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Hold up?

A female made this thread?

Im already light years ahead of you ma.

Dude paid your bills for a month, got you all wet.

Now you come to NT to make a thread about it?
roll.gif

What?
roll.gif
No homie I pay my own bills.

O RLY?

NOT MY SITUATION but I feel bad enough for him haha plus he lurks on NT. "Justin"got my cousin pregnant at the age of 19. They were together for 16 years (my cousin is a straight *&^%*) and they broke up 3 years ago and SHE STILL LIVES WITH HIM for RENT FREE while she goes to school and does everything for her and does a lot around the house. On top of that I stay with them as well for RENT FREE but I pull my share of duties while I feel that my cousin does not.

07/31/09 11:50 PM

Ok so I've been dating this guy for a while and for the past month we've been arguing every week so, last week we took a break. We're fine now, saw him last Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. That's a lot for us because we only see each other once or twice a week. We usually hang out on Fridays but today he says he's going to hang out with his sister. His sister gets a hold of me and wants me to get her and he's been texting her but he hasn't been texting me back. Plus I call and some girl picks up and I hear his voice but then I get hung up on. What's going on in his mind? It's been pretty good so far; no arguments or anything for the past week. I'm a good gf - I drive everywhere we go and I pay for everything when we go out and I cook for him all the time and even do things for his friends. On top of that I'm good with his fam. Is it because we've seen each other too much this week or his he going on another road? What do you think NT? Help a sister out!

08/01/09 12:19 AM

He replied and said he was sorry and that he wasn't texting his sister but his homie was and didn't know who picked up his phone because he was hoopin'. He so called doesn't cheat -- he said he would break it off instead of cheating. I believe that; his mom even said it -- he may be lame as ^&!# but he would never cheat.
He doesn't work because he's in barber school and doesn't drive because he needs high risk insurance and since there is no J-O-B in the picture, he can't get the insurance. I don't know; maybe I'm just straight tripping because I will admit that my mind can run 1000mph when it comes to situations.
And to aswer your question - I do it out of love. I'm pretty sure that if he could take care of me the way I do him, he would do it. It's just not possible atm but, I do see your point. I was raised to do a "do gooder" and I know he's fully aware that I'm not a skeezer because I'm a certified dime and WIFEY.

08/08/09 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by lovemysoul

This guy I'm "involved" with was the first of us to say I love you, which shocked me because he's not that type of guy. Last time he even said it to a girl he dated was over a year ago to his ex that he dated for 4 years.

One time we were gettin' the business and he stops me and says, "I love you baby." I had to stop to think about what he just said because it threw me off guard. Of course, I gave him a kiss and said I love you back. Now it's a usual thing but things have been on the rocks and last night I swear he said "I love you" at least 5 times during. Don't get me wrong!!! I appreciate it and I love it when he says I love you to me in bed. He sure knows how to make me feel special.

Do you guys say I love you to you while you're in bed?

08/09/09 1:59 PM
Originally Posted by lovemysoul

Nah he's said it almost 2 month ago. He was hella trippin' after he first said and when we woke up in the morning. Told him he could even take it back if he felt so weird about it and we were only dating about 3 months when he fell; he fell haaaaaaaaaard.

08/17/09 6:44 PM

Negative ... it's never just that simple homie. I've been single for a little over a year and prior to this unknown status relationship I'm in, I was in a serious relationship with someone for 4 years. That guy I was with a great guy in many ways and he was no "thug" nor a "fake." You guys are coming in here straight trippin' and thinking that one instance leads to huge past/present way of life for one person.

08/09/09 12:05 AM

Yea and the dude is/was a NT'er.

Go NT Detectives cuz I ain't tellin'!

HAVE SOME DIGNITY AND EXPOSE YOURSELF! SHE BASICALLY SAYING YOU AIN'T A REAL MAN!!!

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Hold up?

A female made this thread?

Im already light years ahead of you ma.

Dude paid your bills for a month, got you all wet.

Now you come to NT to make a thread about it?
roll.gif

What?
roll.gif
No homie I pay my own bills.

O RLY?

NOT MY SITUATION but I feel bad enough for him haha plus he lurks on NT. "Justin"got my cousin pregnant at the age of 19. They were together for 16 years (my cousin is a straight *&^%*) and they broke up 3 years ago and SHE STILL LIVES WITH HIM for RENT FREE while she goes to school and does everything for her and does a lot around the house. On top of that I stay with them as well for RENT FREE but I pull my share of duties while I feel that my cousin does not.

Yea but I'm talking about all the other bills because I know I'm not the only one that "lives at home"! And it's not like I don'tcontribute a penny to the household; I buy necessities like groceries, detergent and what-not. Sheesh!
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom