REAL men appreciation

Checking in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by quik1987

He replied and said he was sorry and that he wasn't texting his sister but his homie was and didn't know who picked up his phone because he was hoopin'. He so called doesn't cheat -- he said he would break it off instead of cheating. I believe that; his mom even said it -- he may be lame as ^&!# but he would never cheat.
He doesn't work because he's in barber school and doesn't drive because he needs high risk insurance and since there is no J-O-B in the picture, he can't get the insurance. I don't know; maybe I'm just straight tripping because I will admit that my mind can run 1000mph when it comes to situations.
And to aswer your question - I do it out of love. I'm pretty sure that if he could take care of me the way I do him, he would do it. It's just not possible atm but, I do see your point. I was raised to do a "do gooder" and I know he's fully aware that I'm not a skeezer because I'm a certified dime and WIFEY.

So this is the root of your opinion? Your current BF has no job, so he's not a man, he takes advantage of you, yet you're still with him. You consider yourself a dime and a wifey? Gassed. Kill yourself.
indifferent.gif
Who said we were still together ...
so why were you dating some lowlife with no job or car... instead of giving a chance to this "real man" you made the thread about, who seems to be a decent guy?

What can I say ... sometimes I'm just a sucka for love even when if means that I don't get the better end of the deal of even 50/50.

This dude has been an extremely great friend and if it were to go sour it would be losing someone dear to me. I also know that if it a friendship were truly that great then it could possible heal itself ... but is it worth it? We also both had a thing for each other back in HS but never knew it till recently and I guess it's never really crossed my mind.
so you friendzone the good guy in your life... and instead you go for the "bad boy" who treats you like %@%#.

women are so predictable.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

He replied and said he was sorry and that he wasn't texting his sister but his homie was and didn't know who picked up his phone because he was hoopin'. He so called doesn't cheat -- he said he would break it off instead of cheating. I believe that; his mom even said it -- he may be lame as ^&!# but he would never cheat.
He doesn't work because he's in barber school and doesn't drive because he needs high risk insurance and since there is no J-O-B in the picture, he can't get the insurance. I don't know; maybe I'm just straight tripping because I will admit that my mind can run 1000mph when it comes to situations.
And to aswer your question - I do it out of love. I'm pretty sure that if he could take care of me the way I do him, he would do it. It's just not possible atm but, I do see your point. I was raised to do a "do gooder" and I know he's fully aware that I'm not a skeezer because I'm a certified dime and WIFEY.

So this is the root of your opinion? Your current BF has no job, so he's not a man, he takes advantage of you, yet you're still with him. You consider yourself a dime and a wifey? Gassed. Kill yourself.
indifferent.gif
Who said we were still together ...
so why were you dating some lowlife with no job or car... instead of giving a chance to this "real man" you made the thread about, who seems to be a decent guy?

What can I say ... sometimes I'm just a sucka for love even when if means that I don't get the better end of the deal of even 50/50.

This dude has been an extremely great friend and if it were to go sour it would be losing someone dear to me. I also know that if it a friendship were truly that great then it could possible heal itself ... but is it worth it? We also both had a thing for each other back in HS but never knew it till recently and I guess it's never really crossed my mind.
so you friendzone the good guy in your life... and instead you go for the "bad boy" who treats you like %@%#.

women are so predictable.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

My 4 year relationship ended a little over a year and this guy was the first guy that I considered being in a relationship with. I dated a few others beforehim but none that really caught my eye; they way he is now is different than when we first started dating. Things change and people change along withcircumstances.

Friendzoned because I was with someone else who was a great person/boyfriend for 4 years and that's why it never crossed my mind.

THANK YOU MYTMOUSE!

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice *@@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy.

Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!

So pretty much he's 'known' you for seven years while you banged losers and thugs who were 'fake' men & now you decided to give hisugly @!! a shot ( Thumbs Down)

why cuz she didnt date him she dated losers and thugs...maybe she knows enough good dudes she can pick and choose...

he's not the only good dude left on earth...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

it takes more than that to be a real man but they are appreciated...

I was def sittin here thinking she's making the standard of being a real man what they've accomplished in their life education/employment wise. JesseJackson has did all that and more, and I still think he's a grown lil boy.

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice *@@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy.

So pretty much he's 'known' you for seven years while you banged losers and thugs who were 'fake' men & now you decided to give his ugly @!! a shot ( Thumbs Down)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW REAL TALK!!!!!!!

I SWEAR, THESE TRICKS THINK THEYRE FINNA BOUT TO TRICK SOMEONE. DAMN SURE IT AINT ME.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

So pretty much he's 'known' you for seven years while you banged losers and thugs who were 'fake' men & now you decided to give his ugly @!! a shot ( Thumbs Down)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW REAL TALK!!!!!!!

I SWEAR, THESE TRICKS THINK THEYRE FINNA BOUT TO TRICK SOMEONE. DAMN SURE IT AINT ME.
You couldn't have retired at 4000 posts?
tired.gif

Negative ... it's never just that simple homie. I've been single for a little over a year and prior to this unknown status relationshipI'm in, I was in a serious relationship with someone for 4 years. That guy I was with a great guy in many ways and he was no "thug" nor a"fake." You guys are coming in here straight trippin' and thinking that one instance leads to huge past/present way of life for one person.

Ok so what you saying is your last bf wasn't man enough for you, bc of his income and where he went to school. Bc the way you put it in your first postthat's what makes a real man, o yea and homie cleaned
laugh.gif

Eff outta here you just like a lot of these young broads running around out here. They don't know what the hell they want.

Negative ... it's never just that simple homie. I've been single for a little over a year and prior to this unknown status relationship I'm in, I was in a serious relationship with someone for 4 years. That guy I was with a great guy in many ways and he was no "thug" nor a "fake." You guys are coming in here straight trippin' and thinking that one instance leads to huge past/present way of life for one person.
145343.jpg

was I the only one that thought of this movie when she said that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Ok so what you saying is your last bf wasn't man enough for you, bc of his income and where he went to school. Bc the way you put it in your first post that's what makes a real man, o yea and homie cleaned
laugh.gif

Eff outta here you just like a lot of these young broads running around out here. They don't know what the hell they want.
she also clarified what she was trying to say...but you guys don't want to read that part do you?
eyes.gif

I think girls want a good/real man but he has to be at the right place at the right time for her to notice him.
She fails for not seeing that, guys fail for not being there at the right time.

Dudes be goin hard for no reason at all. I think they doin it on purpose to get her flustered, because I for oneunderstand EXACTLY what she's trying to/been saying. NT is hilarious at times, and frustrating at others. I love you guys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Dudes be goin hard for no reason at all. I think they doin it on purpose to get her flustered, because I for one understand EXACTLY what she's trying to/been saying. NT is hilarious at times, and frustrating at others. I love you guys.
laugh.gif

i'm gonna fight you...and Rilla...

but i do agree with you...

Hold up?
A female made this thread?
Im already light years ahead of you ma.
Dude paid your bills for a month, got you all wet.
Now you come to NT to make a thread about it?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Hold up?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Case in point! I +#@#+%% love NT.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

StaXX wrote:

OP why don't you post pics of yourself... and while you're at it post YOUR resume.

just curious.. bc the type of girls that say "Where are the real men at?" are usually not real themselves.

Real talk
laugh.gif
i'm 20 and a bum

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
......I don't know whybut this literally has me in tears.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Hold up?
roll.gif

What?
roll.gif
No homie I pay my own bills.

Back
Top Bottom