REAL men appreciation

What's with these recent threads started by female NTers?

It was never this easy to get pics in the past
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by quik1987

He replied and said he was sorry and that he wasn't texting his sister but his homie was and didn't know who picked up his phone because he was hoopin'. He so called doesn't cheat -- he said he would break it off instead of cheating. I believe that; his mom even said it -- he may be lame as ^&!# but he would never cheat.
He doesn't work because he's in barber school and doesn't drive because he needs high risk insurance and since there is no J-O-B in the picture, he can't get the insurance. I don't know; maybe I'm just straight tripping because I will admit that my mind can run 1000mph when it comes to situations.
And to aswer your question - I do it out of love. I'm pretty sure that if he could take care of me the way I do him, he would do it. It's just not possible atm but, I do see your point. I was raised to do a "do gooder" and I know he's fully aware that I'm not a skeezer because I'm a certified dime and WIFEY.

So this is the root of your opinion? Your current BF has no job, so he's not a man, he takes advantage of you, yet you're still with him. You consider yourself a dime and a wifey? Gassed. Kill yourself.
indifferent.gif
Who said we were still together ...

if you're not together... whats the point of this thread?

homey, you're more gassed than this blockhead of an op. (you know who you are)

ain't nobody following anybody on nt. it's called reading some dumbshhh when you look at a topic that peaks your interest and responding to it.

keep pretending people give half a dookie about you if it makes you feel better, but most of what i see consists of people pointing out stupidity.

Originally Posted by boxer

ain't nobody following anybody on nt. it's called reading some dumbshhh when you look at a topic that peaks your interest and responding to it.

keep pretending people give half a dookie about you if it makes you feel better, but most of what i see consists of people pointing out stupidity.

You the one that say I love you while smashing?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice #+@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy. Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!
grin.gif
I hope you are a woman....but here goes

A real man is someone you respect. A real man is like Shaft...the brotha's wanna be like him and the ladies wanna be with him. A real man has morals, values, and treats people how they deserve to be treated. A real man is hard working and makes the most of his situation.

Thats it. It aint about degrees, money, status, clothes, or material things.

QFT !!! thread done ... good job placing things in perspective my dude
smokin.gif
... Talkin about his masters and all that %+%* .. SMH @ the OP ..

Originally Posted by boxer

What exactly was the "stupidity"? Standing up for yourself....maybe stone facing a racist comment? You gassed, son. What if I made a thread about"white trash" unappreciation or "whit folks on NT" unappreciation? Would you enter that thread and stone face, or drop a comment....orwould you sit there like a punk and shut the %**+ up? The difference between me and you is that I care less whether people like me or not. I see something Idon't agree with, then I stone face. You came into this thread, like many other times, and took shots cause you care what I got to say. That means that Igot my point across whether you like it or not. So, who won? Your still quoting me before I even directed one comment towards you....you are what we call alame. This isn't an internet thing, I do this in real life...I speak up whether in person or online.

Originally Posted by quik1987

You the one that say I love you while smashing?

what? where the hell did this come from? and good god, no.

edit:

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

What exactly was the "stupidity"? Standing up for yourself....maybe stone facing a racist comment? You gassed, son. What if I made a thread about "white trash" unappreciation or "whit folks on NT" unappreciation? Would you enter that thread and stone face, or drop a comment....or would you sit there like a punk and shut the %**+ up? The difference between me and you is that I care less whether people like me or not. I see something I don't agree with, then I stone face. You came into this thread, like many other times, and took shots cause you care what I got to say. That means that I got my point across whether you like it or not. So, who won? Your still quoting me before I even directed one comment towards you....you are what we call a lame. This isn't an internet thing, I do this in real life...I speak up whether in person or online.
many other times? i can barely recall one other time. you won? how did you win? i didn't "care" what you said, i pointed out theobvious, highlighting your overeagerness to exhibit your pride. if you feel like you won. congratulations on your epic win. celebrate with a cookie and somesoju. high five.

as for your views on racism, great. i disagree with it as well. racism is a huge sign of stupidity and ignorance.

as for a "white trash unappreciation" thread? i wouldn't give a you know because i am not white trash. "white folks on nt?" again, idon't care. personally, i take more pride in my own accomplishments than my race. i don't feel the need to run around and defend white people becausethough i happen to be white, all white people don't represent me nor do they need my defending. i represent myself.

and jump to conclusions all you want. i am a foreigner in the country i live in and face racism fairly frequently.

i'm done. respond if you want, but i won't again. you win.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

lovemysole wrote:

I was expecting more of a reaction from you KoreanDave! Bravo.

Yeah, but I'm starting to realize that arguing with children like these, who follow me into every thread, is just useless
laugh.gif
Being prideful FML, right? But hey, I'll die a man standing up for my beliefs and my people, if that means getting flamed for it, so be it. And to the guys who follow me in every thread (you know who you are), quoting everything I say, failing at the flame, seriously, I didn't know I had such loyal fans
wink.gif

Is it because you realized how many NT'ers are minors in that age thread?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice #+@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy. Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!
grin.gif
I hope you are a woman....but here goes

A real man is someone you respect. A real man is like Shaft...the brotha's wanna be like him and the ladies wanna be with him. A real man has morals, values, and treats people how they deserve to be treated. A real man is hard working and makes the most of his situation.

Thats it. It aint about degrees, money, status, clothes, or material things.

QFT !!! thread done ... good job placing things in perspective my dude
smokin.gif
... Talkin about his masters and all that %+%* .. SMH @ the OP ..

Man ... ya'll get salty in the quickness (yes I said it ...) but I am not saying at all that the ONLY real men are guys like the one I'm talking about.I'm just saying it would be nice for you guys in general to be more goal-orientedand go after things that will make your future brighter instead of keeping yourselves in the shadow. It doesn'tmean that you have to go to college or get a master's; it could mean that you set a goal for yourself and strive to get there.

I know of this guy that one of my friends dated and even though he wasn't ready to go back to school he set himself a goal and he did what he could to getthere. He wants to get into film so while he was only working part-time at Blockbuster's, he would practice monologues, read screen plays, etc ... and hewasn't in school for it but he was STRIVING to reach his goal.

A real man is more than what he can give that are superficial, this is true. It takes charachter, strength, love, honesty, integrity and the deed
devil.gif
(but not necessary) to be a "real" man. There aren't any FAKE MEN- to all of you saying you're not "real" - I was just saying can there be more men like him. GEEZUS!

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Derek916

sick.gif

Wait wait wait?!?!?!? This is him??

This is NOT him .... for what seems like the hundreth time ...where the heck did this picture even come from?!!

Is it because you realized how many NT'ers are minors in that age thread?
One, but not the only....
grin.gif

And
laugh.gif
to that William Hung lookin guy in that pic....NT is so wrong
laugh.gif
No ayo, but thats one ugly $## dude

This thread had potential, but now it sucks. Now we got lames in here arguing about having pride for theircountry/people. Talk about thread derailment. NT you've failed me.
smh.gif

LOVEMYSOLE :::: Calm down sweetie ... You couldnt have possibly been able to cover all the ingridients that make a man a real good man .. (Did I say thatright?) ...

I think being goal oriented is of course a factor that adds substance to any individual, because then at least you know he/she is out to do better forthemselves ... But I didnt feel like there was a need to factor in the "he graduated a year early part" and *#%% like that because some dudes havethe luxury of being able to only focus on school, and some dudes have families that are not so well off to do, and have to do what they have to do right thenand there ...

The cooking *#%% eh
grin.gif
.... I dont know if thats on the list of a"real men" thing, but a +$$#% like me can scramble up an egg and put some waffles in the toaster if thats what you want
laugh.gif

We get your point though .. You basically saying that a real man is ambitious, positive and goal oriented in life ... I dig
wink.gif

Nowwwwww ... can u cook ???? Oh I guess you're not a real woman if you cant !! (sarcasm)

LOVEMYSOLE :::: Calm down sweetie ... You couldnt have possibly been able to cover all the ingridients that make a man a real good man .. (Did I say that right?) ...

I think being goal oriented is of course a factor that adds substance to any individual, because then at least you know he/she is out to do better for themselves ... But I didnt feel like there was a need to factor in the "he graduated a year early part" and *#%% like that because some dudes have the luxury of being able to only focus on school, and some dudes have families that are not so well off to do, and have to do what they have to do right then and there ...

The cooking *#%% eh
grin.gif
.... I dont know if thats on the list of a "real men" thing, but a +$$#% like me can scramble up an egg and put some waffles in the toaster if thats what you want
laugh.gif

We get your point though .. You basically saying that a real man is ambitious, positive and goal oriented in life ... I dig
wink.gif

Nowwwwww ... can u cook ???? Oh I guess you're not a real woman if you cant !! (sarcasm)
Yes I can cook, American, Filipino, Japanese and some Italian food. I've learned to manage a household and take care of kids (I used to nanny2 kids full-time) but that still does't mean I'm a real woman.
wink.gif

lovemysole wrote:
There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice *@@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy.

Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!

this changed everything. if he was black this would be something to talk about but I know quite a few asians that got their own.

And does he come from a middle class family? you just discribed things that alot of people are given coming from a house with a decent income.

^ Yeah see, that's the problem.

Girls want "real men" when they themselves aren't "real women."

So far, the only real women I could acknowledge is my mother and grandmother, and few other family that I can barely count on both of my hands.

In this day and age too many "double standards" (with lack of a better term), and don't give me this business with just because you haven'tencountered one of us doesn't mean we don't exist. Because as far as I know you all ("real women") within my age and generation arepractically non-existent.

akuratl02 wrote:

LOVEMYSOLE :::: Calm down sweetie ... You couldnt have possibly been able to cover all the ingridients that make a man a real good man .. (Did I say that right?) ...

I think being goal oriented is of course a factor that adds substance to any individual, because then at least you know he/she is out to do better for themselves ... But I didnt feel like there was a need to factor in the "he graduated a year early part" and *#%% like that because some dudes have the luxury of being able to only focus on school, and some dudes have families that are not so well off to do, and have to do what they have to do right then and there ...

The cooking *#%% eh
grin.gif
.... I dont know if thats on the list of a "real men" thing, but a +$$#% like me can scramble up an egg and put some waffles in the toaster if thats what you want
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Yes I can cook, American, Filipino, Japanese and some Italian food. I've learned to manage a household and take care of kids (I used to nanny 2 kids full-time) but that still does't mean I'm a real woman.
wink.gif

Something about you just rubs me the wrong way.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

lovemysole wrote:
There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice *@@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy.

Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!

this changed everything. if he was black this would be something to talk about but I know quite a few asians that got their own.

And does he come from a middle class family? you just discribed things that alot of people are given coming from a house with a decent income.

indifferent.gif

The cooking *#%% eh
grin.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

The cooking *#%% eh
grin.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

alien.gif

indifferent.gif

So that is all you got out of his post?Shouldn't you be worshipping Jay-Z somewhere?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

The cooking *#%% eh
grin.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

alien.gif

indifferent.gif

So that is all you got out of his post?Shouldn't you be worshipping Jay-Z Drake somewhere?
Fixed*

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by 18th letter

The cooking *#%% eh
grin.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

alien.gif

indifferent.gif

So that is all you got out of his post?Shouldn't you be worshipping Jay-Z Drake somewhere?
Fixed*

Beat me to it.
laugh.gif

Anyway, aside from the typo, dude speaks truth.

Back
Top Bottom