Originally Posted by lovemysole

rk4tw6.jpg

roll.gif
Exactly like my reaction!!! hahahaha

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

OP why don't you post pics of yourself... and while you're at it post YOUR resume.

just curious.. bc the type of girls that say "Where are the real men at?" are usually not real themselves.

I knew this was gonna come up ....
I'm a student at a community college majoring in BioChem with a concentration in genetics. The only reason why I didn't go to university is because it's a lot cheaper and I help my mom with everything (only child) since she can't work due to a work related injury. I volunteer at Children's Hospital and work full-time at Microsoft doing administrative work.

I consider myself pretty damn real.

thats the same thing you did in your first post...none of that stuff makes you a real woman or a good catch..not saying you aren't...but the stuff you listed doesnt cut it...
ohwell.gif

translation: pics or ****

So if dude is such a real man, why don't you be his wifey? Why doesn't he have a girlfriend?

StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

OP why don't you post pics of yourself... and while you're at it post YOUR resume.

just curious.. bc the type of girls that say "Where are the real men at?" are usually not real themselves.

I'm a student at a community college majoring in BioChem with a concentration in genetics. The only reason why I didn't go to university is because it's a lot cheaper and I help my mom with everything (only child) since she can't work due to a work related injury. I volunteer at Children's Hospital and work full-time at Microsoft doing administrative work.

thats the same thing you did in your first post...none of that stuff makes you a real woman or a good catch..not saying you aren't...but the stuff you listed doesnt cut it...
ohwell.gif

Didn't want to list more than just the basics but I do see your point.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

so your after men with wealth thats cool

I beg to differ; I know that I will have MY OWN so I don't have to depend on my man. I am also not saying that only men with jobs or that have goals or what-not are the only REAL MEN out there. My grandfather didn't finish school and he was a carpenter, a skill he perfected and learned on his own. He did not come from a wealthy family and had to also rely on crops to make ends meet for his family. I am just saying that if these opportunities were given to you instead of doing GOD only knows dumb %$#*, then why not take it? I've seen so many different walks of life and I know that everyone has a different situation and sometimes school is not an option so please do not misunderstand what I am saying .... as there are REAL MEN in all situations given.

ok thats cool but you still missing the point...every thing you described about dude was resume' material. You didn't say he's trustworthy, he's a great listener, he's romantic, he's unselfish. You said nothing of his character. Character makes you a real man NOT a resume'.

I see what you're saying and completely agree with you. To tell you the truth, he has most if not all of the those qualities. I can count on him for anything and trust his judgement more than most. He's one of my closest friends and he's always more than willing to help out anytime if he can.
Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

smh.gif
tired.gif
at you guys making fun of OP's boyfriend smh

Nope ... he ain't my mannn.

Straight friendzoned the "Real man"
laugh.gif

None of that makes him a "real" man tho.

I'm 19, been making my own money since 15, Preparing to embark on my own business ventures, I'm my grandmothers caretaker, I spend as much time aspossible with my nephew because I'm the only Male influence available to him.. But I'm not in school right now.. so i aint real.
grin.gif

So a woman who has more than what you have or is more accomplished is more of a real woman than you are? Those things don't make anyone more real thananyone else. It may make you hard-working, goal-oriented or whatever but it doesn't make you real, same goes for the guy you posted about. Just be the bestperson you can be. Thats what a real person is.

would you like to share pics with us to ma'am????
we've been waiting...

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

When I hear "REAL MEN" why do i think of racist Korean/Vietnam war vets?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

maybe bc you're a supremacist?

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

None of that makes him a "real" man tho.

I'm 19, been making my own money since 15, Preparing to embark on my own business ventures, I'm my grandmothers caretaker, I spend as much time as possible with my nephew because I'm the only Male influence available to him.. But I'm not in school right now.. so i aint real.
grin.gif
Word

This "real man" *$++ is all subjective.
but FrankDolla is what i consider a "real man"

Originally Posted by eight2one

well dont look over here.....ill abuse your kindness if you let me....then cheat on you and tell you all about it....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For some reason, I don't even think you're joking.

OP sounds happy with her man providing security for her, for all we know he can respect her and and be romantic too, hopefully.

What's up though with the emasculation of the Asian man on this board?

OP im going to be REAL with you

1. your man sounds gay to me sorry if it affends but im being REAL
2. you are a gold digger. u want a man to take care of u so u can saty at home eating cake watching soap opera's and reality tv
3. u know nothing about being real is
4. what CC u going to?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

2. you are a gold digger. u want a man to take care of u so u can saty at home eating cake watching soap opera's and reality tv
4. what CC u going to?

1. where did you get that from?
2. again...where did you get that from?

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by eight2one

well dont look over here.....ill abuse your kindness if you let me....then cheat on you and tell you all about it....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For some reason, I don't even think you're joking.

OP sounds happy with her man providing security for her, for all we know he can respect her and and be romantic too, hopefully.

What's up though with the emasculation of the Asian man on this board?

laugh.gif
I'm not

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

4. what CC u going to?

1. where did you get that from?
2. again...where did you get that from?
answer to 1: "To tell you the truth, he has most if not all of the those qualities. I can count on him for anything and trust his judgementmore than most. He's one of my closest friends and he's always more than willing to help out anytime if he can." (quote from OP) i have never seena guy that is this close to a girl unless he is gay or a simp. so i probably should have added a simp to number 1

answer to 2: op says "...He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook" sounds to me like op wants him to go to work then come home andclean the house and make her food

Back
Top Bottom