REAL men appreciation

Originally Posted by lovemysole

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice #+@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy. Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!
Man f your real man. so what i'm not real if i don't go to college. i'm on that corner where real catz at. you know how hard it is tobe dodging the cops, bullets, and your baby moms. issh is wild homey.

whats ur point OP?

whoopty friggin do for him
eyes.gif

no offense but if i looked like him id probably kill myself, @#$% the money and status

edit: i guess that aint him, my bad.

because your opinion of what a real man should be is the TRUE definition of the phrase
grin.gif

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice #+@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy. Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!
Apparently having a job, a car and going to school makes you a real man. That's good to hear. He better get a pre-nup otherwise it'sR.I.P. to all the work he's put in.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Man f your real man. so what i'm not real if i don't go to college. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm on that corner where real catz at. you know how hard it is to be dodging the cops, bullets, and your baby moms. issh is wild homey.[/color]

25k7prs.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

so your after men with wealth thats cool

I beg to differ; I know that I will have MY OWN so I don't have to depend on my man. I am also not saying that only men with jobs or that have goals orwhat-not are the only REAL MEN out there. My grandfather didn't finish school and he was a carpenter, a skill he perfected and learned on his own. He didnot come from a wealthy family and had to also rely on crops to make ends meet for his family. I am just saying that if these opportunities were given to youinstead of doing GOD only knows dumb %$#*, then why not take it? I've seen so many different walks of life and I know that everyone has a differentsituation and sometimes school is not an option so please do not misunderstand what I am saying .... as there are REAL MEN in all situations given.

If he has all that and does not treat you with the respect you deserve then it is pointless. A man just being the best man he can be is a real manin my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom