Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What trendy sounds are they jumping on? Cole and Kendricks most recent projects is right in line with what they've always done.

Loyalty is a Bryson Tiller song. He even uses Tiller’s cadence in the first verse. Migos flow on the album been mentioned already. God sounds like Uzi or another one of the melodic new ******. DAMN. is definitely a contemporary album.

I ain’t finish Cole yet but on Photograph he using the flow Uzi and XXX were using when they first got really popular.

“****** be talking so slick, ugh
I’m not the ***** for lip, yeah
Puttin my heart in the click, yeah
Can’t see my heart it don’t fit, yeah”

Loyalty is a Bryson Tiller song. He even uses Tiller’s cadence in the first verse. Migos flow on the album been mentioned already. God sounds like Uzi or another one of the melodic new *****s. DAMN. is definitely a contemporary album.

I ain’t finish Cole yet but on Photograph he using the flow Uzi and XXX were using when they first got really popular.

“*****s be talking so slick, ugh
I’m not the ***** for lip, yeah
Puttin my heart in the click, yeah
Can’t see my heart it don’t fit, yeah”

The "Migos flow" already been addressed.

Rest of this is also reaching.

I hope these leaked texts with Chris and Migos are fake. :lol:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/chri...and-quavo-to-a-fight-texts-leak.626092/page-3

Chris ready to fight everybody over a b**** that ain't his.

****** ready to hit 30....been playing with millions for a while....and on this type of time :smh: :lol:.

2CEFDD7A-F522-46B9-87DB-AF5A381BC4B3.gif

Insecurity a bish man. I tell ya.

I just gotta say that I hate nearly all these 'Who Run It" remixes, for one small reason. None of them include the recurring 'How Run It" ad-lib throughout the song.

"Who Run It" is one of my favorite songs and it just sounds like dudes are butchering it.

I just gotta say that I hate nearly all these 'Who Run It" remixes, for one small reason. None of them include the recurring 'How Run It" ad-lib throughout the song.

"Who Run It" is one of my favorite songs and it just sounds like dudes are butchering it.

I'll let the participants know you want them to stop

What if you actually like J Cole though :lol:

Then you shouldn't be offended

Word, that sideways shade on Nas though :smh:

More so the fans

If you're truly a fan of a certain style of music you would be looking for other artist in that same lane. Do you like the music or the package it's wrapped in. Meaning the image the person portrays.

It's the same as the "Christians" who are in church on Sunday's doing everything but praising God the other six days. Well, I'm not perfect, and I went to church on Sunday.

I feel you on that.

I just recall way back wanting to bump Stillmatic but the homeys wanted something else and would say I don't want to listen to Nas and hear about pyramids and ****.

While Nas and other have a certain style. There's nothing wrong with varying your taste. Mine happens to be eclectic.

But obviously you're talking about fakers that'll claim they bumping that new Kendrick but then turn around and got 21 Savage's full catalog with no consistency.

Nicki gotta stop getting on Twitter and tweeting bars...Twitter kill her every time she does it. They been killing that Lara been Croft line all week. :lol:

This is hilarious

Just embarrassing, but this has been a Young Money staple, spitting some garbage punchline, and either pausing to laugh for some dramatic effect, or repeating the bar as if it was some super deep intricate Chino XL stuff

Back
Top Bottom