Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think CB and them missing out on them high school years really F’d with them a lil bit. ***** ain’t get to hit the teen clubs with his crew and beef with ******, wild out...and do all the dumb teenager stuff that we all did.

He living that out now at 29 and a father. I couldn’t imagine texting that at this age to someone I had an issue with :lol:. Reads like a MySpace message from 05 or something.

**** crazy.

I think CB and them missing out on them high school years really F’d with them a lil bit. ***** ain’t get to hit the teen clubs with his crew and beef with ******, wild out...and do all the dumb teenager stuff that we all did.

He living that out now at 29 and a father. I couldn’t imagine texting that at this age to someone I had an issue with :lol:. Reads like a MySpace message from 05 or something.

**** crazy.

"This CB Ima keep it gangsta"

hhh4.png

Wouldn't surprise me if Chris Brown really saying **** like that with his track record of doing corny ****.

**** crazy.

Naw bhris was still out here in his teen years. We had this joint called Teen USA and he'd be in there. Sidebar that was the first place I saw a ***** get legit slumped to Knuck If You Buck :lol:

When he glo'd up he'd be at Walmart up the way in that spiderman lambo :lol:

Naw bhris was still out here in his teen years. We had this joint called Teen USA and he'd be in there. Sidebar that was the first place I saw a ***** get legit slumped to Knuck If You Buck :lol:

When he glo'd up he'd be at Walmart up the way in that spiderman lambo :lol:

What you know bout “Alzeenas” (spelling?) in the 804 though :nerd:

Nicki gotta stop getting on Twitter and tweeting bars...Twitter kill her every time she does it. They been killing that Lara been Croft line all week. :lol:

This is hilarious

I turned it off after this ***** did a standing sit up. I'm done with Nicki. For real finished

Joe needs to have a 30 min joke session on this **** for his podcast

I really hope those texts were fake.

CB looking like the ultimate lame :lol: I ain't never heard of somebody out the blue trying to set up a fair one with one of two dudes. Just sounding mad vague and generic with the threats and tough talk :lol:

No comment on Nicki and her weak punchlines. Don't think it matter if she don't write her own **** anyway.

I really hope those texts were fake.

CB looking like the ultimate lame :lol: I ain't never heard of somebody out the blue trying to set up a fair one with one of two dudes. Just sounding mad vague and generic with the threats and tough talk :lol:

No comment on Nicki and her weak punchlines. Don't think it matter if she don't write her own **** anyway.

Word lol thats how dudes get killed smh...****** stopped fighting a long time ago lol

Didn’t Migos jump or assault some guy? About a chain snatching? They or one of them gotta shoot Chris Brown the fade.

You can’t buck the call-out

Migos were head-first with Joe Budden. “On site” mode, if you will....

But standing down to Chris Brown. They pie

Back
Top Bottom