Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, the shooting out the car was Durk though

and they dropped the case a couple of years ago. Normally that happens when they can get you for something else with more time.

Von was his Co-defendant in that case, and the alleged shooter. Seems like they dropped the case after Von died.

Von was his Co-defendant in that case, and the alleged shooter. Seems like they dropped the case after Von died.

What I'm saying is, they dropped the case because they knew this was coming, because he was already being investigated.

They had Durk on camera hanging out the car with a gun shooting.

Think about it.

They can use that for this. They can drop and refile or use that evidence for something larger.

I feel you bruh. That Diddy & City College ****, NEVER stood right to me.

Astro World…downright demonic:

LilUziVert (Lucifer, 444 + 222, devil tats etc)

Even w/ ****** I REALLY fuuck with like Future, that “demon talk” be rubbing me the wrong way. He been leaning heavily into that.

It’s this artist I **** with, that be really laying it bare. When these *****s saying they posted with demons, riding with demons, are demons etc…I’m starting to believe it.

Yeah brodie I see it exactly like you do. Its the worst open secret. Even if its not a exactly what we think it is, its somethin

Even w/ ****** I REALLY fuuck with like Future, that “demon talk” be rubbing me the wrong way. He been leaning heavily into that.

be cringing hard as hell and idk what it is. like is it just how the brain wired?

****** talk about shootin mf for 7 tracks straight then say the word “demon” and I start feeling like my granddad :lol: :lol:

I feel you bruh. That Diddy & City College ****, NEVER stood right to me.

Astro World…downright demonic:

LilUziVert (Lucifer, 444 + 222, devil tats etc)

It’s this artist I **** with, that be really laying it bare. When these *****s saying they posted with demons, riding with demons, are demons etc…I’m starting to believe it.

He's good

I been saying since Chief Keef this new drugged up, souless, demon face, drill rap is some other ****.

I had to look it up to make sure but ya'll mans Uzi really got this tat

1729875590810.png

shannon-sharpe-pointing.gif

No bond for him at least initially. He might have seen his last bit of freedom for a few decades.

He became muslim at the right time 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom