Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

People don't look at revenge as being there for your kids and being happy.

I mean he told us

1729870343899.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but Durk and Von didn't grow up together.

Von didn't meet Durk until after he was already locked up. Durk flocked to dude cause of his reputation in the streets, and signed him

He was the only one who got a big record deal at that time I believe. Him and whoever else was GBE.
It's not like other dudes haven't made money tho. If we keeping it real Durk prolly made more money than keef ever did. The money is easier to get to now Vs. 10 years ago when Keef really popped.

I'm starting to feel like the industry purposely picks people with crimes and blood on they hands for blackmail purposes and lets these dudes have they time in the sun before the government takes it from them and locks them up. But never while they are on they mainstream run. Idk it sounds crazy but this diddy stuff be having me thinking all types of conspiracies now.

I feel you bruh. That Diddy & City College ****, NEVER stood right to me.

Astro World…downright demonic:

LilUziVert (Lucifer, 444 + 222, devil tats etc)

Even w/ ****** I REALLY fuuck with like Future, that “demon talk” be rubbing me the wrong way. He been leaning heavily into that.

It’s this artist I **** with, that be really laying it bare. When these *****s saying they posted with demons, riding with demons, are demons etc…I’m starting to believe it.

Von didn't meet Durk until after he was already locked up. Durk flocked to dude cause of his reputation in the streets, and signed him
Nah they knew each other. There are childhood pics of them together.

From what I recall Von was starting to get into real trouble as he Keef is blowing up. He eventually caught a murder charge and had to fight it for a couple years locked up.

When he gets out he links back up with Durk (based on the friendship but also rep) and he pretty much rolled with Durk from then on.

"Von grew up around other famous artists from O-Block such as Chief Keef and was childhood friends with rapper Lil Durk who wasn’t from O-Block but was always closely affiliated with its members"

What ever happen to that case where Durk was hanging out the car window in Atlanta on camera shooting?

Didn't his mans get killed and they dumped the body or something. Might be getting instances confused.

but didn't they drop the case. Probably because they knew this was coming 🤷‍♂️

Quando Rondo of all people playing a key part is wild

Got caught in NY before that for talking crazy took the L and that was it

Last edited:
I feel you bruh. That Diddy & City College ****, NEVER stood right to me.

Astro World…downright demonic:

LilUziVert (Lucifer, 444 + 222, devil tats etc)

Even w/ ****** I REALLY fuuck with like Future, that “demon talk” be rubbing me the wrong way. He been leaning heavily into that.

It’s this artist I **** with, that be really laying it bare. When these *****s saying they posted with demons, riding with demons, are demons etc…I’m starting to believe it.

The Diddy **** was suspect for years but finding out he had this tat made everything that was rumored and eventually came out recently sound believable

FB_IMG_1729871425897.jpg

Him even knowing about Erzulie Dantor in the first place was wild to me :lol:

That just added an occult layer to everything...

The Diddy **** was suspect for years but finding out he had this tat made everything that was rumored and eventually came out recently sound believable

FB_IMG_1729871425897.jpg

Him even knowing about Erzulie Dantor im the first place was wild to me :lol:

That just added an occult layer to everything

💯

Oh yeah! I peeped the Diddy *****n w/ the occult. I posted about this last year. Kurk Barrows and Gene deal talked about it. How he celebrates the winter solstice, occult. And understands Principalities & Power bases

Yo, I never knew about the Craig Mack pastor. That video is insane.

But yeah, I caught when Kirk says Diddy ****s around on THAT level. Even goes far to mention diddy is aware of “Principalities and Power” Bases. And manipulation. ****, Kirk lays out how him & Diddy manipulated Pac & BIG. Clear example. Devilish trucks

Gene Deal said Diddy ****s around with the occult. And the part stuff is damn near right in your face. Especially the winter solstice ****

Honestly, the “key to the city” is a CLEAR example of Principalities & Power bases. Right in our faces. What happened to Craig Mack is also WILD! Look up that church and pastor he was at, before he died :smh:

What ever happen to that case where Durk was hanging out the car window in Atlanta on camera shooting?

Didn't his mans get killed and they dumped the body or something. Might be getting instances confused.

but didn't they drop the case. Probably because they knew this was coming 🤷‍♂️

You thinking about Lucci. And all kind of combination of cases mixed up :lol:

Too much going on!

You thinking about Lucci. And all kind of combination of cases mixed up :lol:

Too much going on!

Yeah, the shooting out the car was Durk though

and they dropped the case a couple of years ago. Normally that happens when they can get you for something else with more time.

Back
Top Bottom