Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

King Von might’ve been the worst thing to happen to Lil Durk. Ironically, Durk caught crazy momentum from Von. Then Von got him caught up in that Atlanta case….only for Durk to escape an attempted murder/robbery charge from that case, because Von was killed. Only to be sent to prison for ordering retaliation for said killing. Wild.

When “Keeping it real goes wrong”.

Y'all don't think Von put in work for Durk? Probably many times.

I never get sad/bothered over stuff like this because like others said its self inflicted. However I am/was a huge fan of Durk the artist so its a little disappointing. Hopefully he can roll out one more project.

I'm starting to feel like the industry purposely picks people with crimes and blood on they hands for blackmail purposes and lets these dudes have they time in the sun before the government takes it from them and locks them up. But never while they are on they mainstream run. Idk it sounds crazy but this diddy stuff be having me thinking all types of conspiracies now.

Crazy how almost 90% of them chi town drill cats is gone or locked up now

What’s crazy too is that they had a lot of kids out here trying to live that lifestyle

Never seen so many 12 -15 year olds carry guns and catch cases and murders this much ever where I’m at
Ironically the original king of Drill Chief Keef never really got caught up in nothing major. Dude moved to Cali and got clowned at home but more than likely saved himself.

Bro was a D1 crashout quite literally impossible for him to be free for longer than 2 years. Now Durk has most likely thrown away his life for nothing.
Man this **** had me laughing so hard. Sad but true, all the docs about Von after have passing have been crazy. Dude was a certified wild boy.

Ironically the original king of Drill Chief Keef never really got caught up in nothing major. Dude moved to Cali and got clowned at home but more than likely saved himself.
He was the only one who got a big record deal at that time I believe. Him and whoever else was GBE.

Bricc baby dry snitched the LA incident as soon as it happened

I hate when people say this, because everyone knew what it was. He just said what everyone was thinking. The police/feds aren't morons. They didn't need a random comment from Bricc Baby to realize that some random shooting of out of towners in broad daylight was related to something more.

The fools used a rental car like there aren't cameras everywhere.

It's people with pages and channels dedicated to snitching, calling him a snitch :lol:

I'm starting to feel like the industry purposely picks people with crimes and blood on they hands for blackmail purposes and lets these dudes have they time in the sun before the government takes it from them and locks them up. But never while they are on they mainstream run. Idk it sounds crazy but this diddy stuff be having me thinking all types of conspiracies now.

I wonder who owns his masters.

That's why I asked yesterday how much music he recorded over the past year.

Thats a great question. And most drill is trash, but Durk actually had a ear for melodies and ear worms that made him a actual good artist in my eyes. The drill wave was just the vehicle he used to get on that mainstream level of success. For a lot of my younger friends, Von actually got them into Durk. His love songs were solid as well imo

I hate when people say this, because everyone knew what it was. He just said what everyone was thinking. The police/feds aren't morons. They didn't need a random comment from Bricc Baby to realize that some random shooting of out of towners in broad daylight was related to something more.

It's people with pages and channels dedicated to snitching, calling him a snitch :lol:

Not even just that, Durk been dropping multiple hints in his music. While I'm one who believes music should not be used as evidence bro been pretty public about it.

Crazy thing is NONE of that music has ever been good, that **** should have stayed regional. I got my tinfoil hat on but them people was definitely pushing that trash out to us
Word. Now every city is putting out this terrible drill music. These kids committing crimes now just to have something to talk about.

Y'all don't think Von put in work for Durk? Probably many times.

That ***** seemed like nothing but a headache. ****, Von got popped because he was the aggressor. The Tim guy did what he was supposed to do. A known killer running up on your mans.

Lil Durk by 2022 was a multimillionaire, who just beat an attempt case that according to the description, Von got him into.

******s thinking they above the law, as high profile public figures who the FEDS are watching, with 24 hour surveillance on your phone and in the streets.

Idk how close they were, but if one of my mans died doing some crash out ****….when we are already up some millions….you have to chalk it to the game.

*Or don’t use your label funds to put money on famous people’s heads 🤷🏾‍♂️. Plenty smarter ways to get revenge.

Speaking of the LABELS and Drill….they really are funding some demonic **** :smh:. And we all played a part. They sound frequencies and marketing is actual magic. And the labels come out richer and cleaner after this. Social media sites in hand, with bots to fuel the beef :smh:. They’ve been essentially rewarding murder via YouTube and streaming.

The YBC Dul dude was talking about how rapping more and more about those murders and being increasingly disrespectful to the dead, made him wealthy.

Exactly. If Trap Lore Ross can gather all this information sitting behind a computer screen in the UK without having to set foot in Chicago what do they think the Feds can do with search warrants :smh:

That ***** seemed like nothing but a headache. ****, Von got popped because he was the aggressor. The Tim guy did what he was supposed to do. A known killer running up on your mans.

Lil Durk by 2022 was a multimillionaire, who just beat an attempt case that according to the description, Von got him into.

******s thinking they above the law, as high profile public figures who the FEDS are watching, with 24 hour surveillance on your phone and in the streets.

Idk how close they were, but if one of my mans died doing some crash out ****….when we are already up some millions….you have to chalk it to the game.

*Or don’t use your label funds to put money on famous people’s heads 🤷🏾‍♂️. Plenty smarter ways to get revenge.

Speaking of the LABELS and Drill….they really are funding some demonic **** :smh:. And we all played a part. They sound frequencies and marketing is actual magic. And the labels come out richer and cleaner after this. Social media sites in hand, with bots to fuel the beef :smh:. They’ve been essentially rewarding murder via YouTube and streaming.

The YBC Dul dude was talking about how rapping more and more about those murders and being increasingly disrespectful to the dead, made him wealthy.

I seriously doubt Durk is getting payback for Von just because. Von and Durk basically grew up together, he ain't just meet him when he got famous and Von was tag on. That was his right hand man. Durk hands ain't clean.

Word. Now every city is putting out this terrible drill music. These kids committing crimes now just to have something to talk about.

Honestly the music has made it easier for cities to take care of some of their gang problems.

Dudes are either getting locked up or ending up in a graveyard. People are wondering why violent crimes are decreasing?

Look at New York, Jacksonville, Philly, Chicago...

I seriously doubt Durk is getting payback for Von just because. Von and Durk basically grew up together, he ain't just meet him when he got famous and Von was tag on. That was his right hand man. Durk hands ain't clean.

Re-read what I said bro :lol:.

Still makes it dumb as ****. If Durk is at peace with it, that’s fine. He knows what comes with it. This is that.

People don't look at revenge as being there for your kids and being happy.

Back
Top Bottom