Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I can't imagine getting my *** beat while Weeknd sing the Hills

CD32F640-CE80-4BD7-B159-E754C8EB9E9B.png

Had that ***** doin the chickenhead :lol::lol::lol:

Man I just watched the evolution of rich the kid and young thug last night while I was high.... famous red too.

This **** crazy. That lean molly xans Percs etc, are an epidemic. This dude famous Dex went from a drill rapper to a fiend...**** crazy.

These are really informative. Like they really say so much without saying anything. I also didn’t know rich the kid came up w the migos like that. I guess that’s why they call him the 4th migo. He really low key seemed like a cool dude and then just kinda went with every wave. And now that happens to be dreads colored hair and opioids. All in all though I don’t think he strayed too far from his original self

Now the young thug one I really was mind boggled. This **** really made me respect him a bit more cuz he always been a weird dude. Like my dude really grew up looking like a crackhead. **** crazy. And he was really trying to be lil Wayne so hard...it was like he was that weird kid all throughout early life but at some point this ***** really became cool lol. Like ppl just respected the fact he was a weirdo cuz his **** jam. I gotta give him props though cuz he really came up. And increases his rapping skills 10 fold.

Idk I thought this was really interesting....or I could jus be still a lil lifted

Man I just watched the evolution of rich the kid and young thug last night while I was high.... famous red too.

This **** crazy. That lean molly xans Percs etc, are an epidemic. This dude famous Dex went from a drill rapper to a fiend...**** crazy.

These are really informative. Like they really say so much without saying anything. I also didn’t know rich the kid came up w the migos like that. I guess that’s why they call him the 4th migo. He really low key seemed like a cool dude and then just kinda went with every wave. And now that happens to be dreads colored hair and opioids. All in all though I don’t think he strayed too far from his original self

Now the young thug one I really was mind boggled. This **** really made me respect him a bit more cuz he always been a weird dude. Like my dude really grew up looking like a crackhead. **** crazy. And he was really trying to be lil Wayne so hard...it was like he was that weird kid all throughout early life but at some point this ***** really became cool lol. Like ppl just respected the fact he was a weirdo cuz his **** jam. I gotta give him props though cuz he really came up. And increases his rapping skills 10 fold.

Idk I thought this was really interesting....or I could jus be still a lil lifted

I just need thug and longway to start making music together again

Certs don't mean **** anymore if this *** hat can go platinum

Certs still mean something. This dude has an obvious built in advantage and will do numbers outside of the “culture’s” consciousnesses.

Look at what “NF”. is doing right now. No one here can name one song by him or even recognize him....but he’s doing numbers.

Back
Top Bottom