Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kanye been saying some house slave stuff for a while now, he want that pat on the head from white people so bad. Dude is like a real life Get Out experiment.

How you go from "racism still alive, they just be concealing it" to "black people need to stop worrying about racism"? Him being with Kim is probably a play to get more acceptence.

Excuse me if this was posted. Looking forward to watching this today:

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/joey-b...-zombies-on-tidals-47-minutes-news.48264.html

Off the heels of his premiere episode with guests stars Vince Staples and The LOX’s Styles P, rapper Joey Bada$$ is back the latest episode of his 47 minutes podcast on TIDAL. Flatbush Zombies join Joey Bada$$ and Nastee on a special 4/20 edition of 47 Minutes to discuss their recently released second studio album, Vacation In Hell, psychedelics, and who is "King of New York”.

Maybe this is the Kanye that has always existed. No more cons, rhymefest, cyhi, and Lupe writing for him anymore. Being a woke ***** was his shtick to get in the game then when the money came he started to reveal his true self, dispicable.

Since when did Lupe write for Kanye?

I see what he was trying to say, but artist in New York aren't saying nothing, because saying nothing is winning. They're trying to get on and win.

So they're imitating what's popular. Plus saying nothing is easy.

I don't put East in the saying nothing camp, his flow might be a tad repetitive but he be talking that ****. Jones album was full of gems of grown man talk, his argument is weak because the ***** he used to manage is someone who sticks to his NY roots and actually spits dude is obviously hurt acting like East doesn't exist.

I don't put East in the saying nothing camp, his flow might be a tad repetitive but he be talking that ****. Jones album was full of gems of grown man talk, his argument is weak because the ***** he used to manage is someone who sticks to his NY roots and actually spits dude is obviously hurt acting like East doesn't exist.

I don't think he was referring to Dave. I don't think they're on the best of terms. And Dave hasn't popped. He has a major label deal, but he hasn't technically even dropped an album yet.

Wayno was talking bout the Don Q, Murda, and Casanova types....as well as the Desiigner, Young Ma, Cardi and 6ix9ine types. He’s right in that regard.

****** STILL sleep on A Boogie. Idk why :smh:.

Also....as much as I hate to admit it....that “Gotti” record is pretty damn good from Tekashi :lol: :smh:. He kinda floating on there smh.

Back
Top Bottom