Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Disses are mainly effective when facts are stated, none of that “i’ll shoot you, you a *****, **** yo mama” rap.

I’d say Mase did well on his diss, we just gotta see if Cam is gonna respond with jokes or with facts too

. Don’t pick who you wanna pick on and who you wanna be neutral with. If you rollin' then steamroll on everybody.

If you give 50 a break, don’t take it to the maximum with me. You know me, you don’t know that *****.

can't really dispute that.

The ribbon on top of the bird; it says “Harlem World.” That’s me.

You can’t see it in plain sight, but the best place to hide something is in plain sight. All along it was right there

even though he's technically right... anyone from that era in Mase's orbit allowed to have that tat.

your man going out sad he aint learn from meek to stick to bars not social media posts and snippets...

***** telling us to go watch youtube conspiracy videos...

he been dissed mase on da church ish thou.... :lol:

Cam betta not re-run his purple haze disses or its gonna b boring...

Tax know you as the ***** that snitched on the Roc, D.C. Crips only know you as that ***** they shot

scust.png

your man going out sad he aint learn from meek to stick to bars not social media posts and snippets...

Nah Cam, ya'll 40. Social media can't help you, where is the record?

Anybody fronting on Mase's diss is fugazi. Not real.

pac was moreso mad at big cause he felt big knew about the play and didn’t tell him (pac)

I think pac was also tryna get the names from big and big wouldn’t tell him (now this part I don’t remember clearly but it was something along that line)

pac didn’t know the rules of the streets and was winging it

big knew the ramifications of these moves and basically knew he and pac would be dead soon
I know all of that. Which just adds to why I see Pac in a different light.

Last edited:

He needs to stop typing and put it in a song. Too late now though, because it takes away the strength of the jab when he says it in a song.

Plus he's been dissing Mase saying the same things for almost 15 year since he first pump faked that comeback.

I just wonder what does Cam have in his arsenal. Dude has been throwing a ton of shots for a decade. What more can he say? And I doubt Jim and Juelz jump in it. Mase was probably tired of it and feeling froggy. I wonder if Mase has anything for a second diss? That was Remy's mistake. If Nicki actually went back at her Nicki could have won, because she was out of bullets in that weak second diss.

Different sources give different info on Pac being shot. I believe in Murder Rap it was said that that Big & Puff knew what was gon go down at the studio and chose not to tell him. They wanted him to be robbed, but not shot

Last edited:
He needs to stop typing and put it in a song. Too late now though, because it takes away the strength of the jab when he says it in a song.

Plus he's been dissing Mase saying the same things for almost 15 year since he first pump faked that comeback.

I just wonder what does Cam have in his arsenal. Dude has been throwing a ton of shots for a decade. What more can he say? And I doubt Jim and Juelz jump in it. Mase was probably tired of it and feeling froggy. I wonder if Mase has anything for a second diss? That was Remy's mistake. If Nicki actually went back at her Nicki could have won, because she was out of bullets in that weak second diss.

i doubt it gets passed a second mase record.

Different sources give different info on Pac being shot. I believe in Murder Rap it was said that that Big & Puff knew what was gon go down at the studio and chose not to tell him. They wanted him to be robbed, but not shot

I saw Murder Rap and I don't recall them saying that.

Cam been saying the same Pastor jokes for years. They old. Dancing in a snippet video does nothing either. Mase just lyrically murdered him, the antics won't win nothing.

why would they want him robbed

i heard stories about jack wanting pac to sign to bad boy so he could extort him for protection in NYC but bad boy’s involvement seems unnecessary in that for that to take place

that was def the narrative going out

that’s why I say pac pulling his gun out first and shooting himself on accident is what got him shot by the other guys

had pac been successful who knows what he would’ve did after he got off the elevator to the studio

that was def the narrative going out

that’s why I say pac pulling his gun out first and shooting himself on accident is what got him shot by the other guys

had pac been successful who knows what he would’ve did after he got off the elevator to the studio

Yeah. No matter what the narrative is, I believe Puff was involved. In both shootings.

I follow a couple IG pages that focus on that era in NY street history because them ****** was fly :lol: and I read in the comments that Irv doing a Supreme Team movie apparently.

These ****** (50 or Irv, preferably both coming together smh) are idiots if they don’t do a Wire type series on that whole era starting from late 80’s all the way up until mid 2000’s right after Murder Inc’s indictment.

We probably not gonna get that for like 20 years. That and a Pac Netflix series would be fire.

Last edited:
Heard Mase put out a Cam diss and did not expect bars at all. That boy Mase came through with the heat

Back
Top Bottom