Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

cam can rap and I love dipset but cam would’ve been a better actor than he is a rapper

still mad he never rode the acting wave

cam just better drop a song and don’t mention anything about a hot summer

repping time came out after dipset's prime. it took that long for him to drop a hot single.
i'm not gonna hate, as a superfan i had every tape, freestyle, **** straight from the studio that didn't make tapes, etc.
and jim did his thing...but reppin time doesn't compare to cam's catalog and what cam did to even put them on. its legendary.

jim's illest **** at the time is on the song come home with me...and like one track off of byrdgang vol. 1.

i rocked with these the most at the time

i had the full version but can't find it anymore because its been years

most ppl probably didn't **** with jim at that time but yeah...

lastly, i knew jim would be dope when this dropped because his verse was mad real

but ****** slept. either way he still isn't ******* with cam.

Y’all some real prisoners of the moment.:lol:

Cam wack now? Jesus Christ.

I’m honestly surprised by this outpouring of support for Ma$e. The diss is fire, but I really didn’t know ****** missed Ma$e like this.

Cam taking long. Time is of the essence. The longer he waits, the less of an impact the response makes.

diss dropping at 10:30 so all these new mase fans have a heads up on what time they need to switch sides.

On my way to church > Purple Haze

Harlem >>>>>>> Killa Season

MOB mixtape, Hustlers POME, 7 day theory mixtape >>>> whatever Cam been dropping the last decade

Y’all some real prisoners of the moment. Cam wack now? Jesus Christ. .

I been saying Cam overrated since high school. lol

The problem with saying Mase > Cam is Mase's career was short and alot of his stuff was pop rap music. Cam has a whole library spanning 10+ years.

But just comparing who's nicer and ignoring who had the better discography (which is clearly Cam), yeah I guess it's kinda debatable. Mase was mostly pop rap with bad boy but he could flow when he wanted to.

Regardless of all that tho, still fully expecting Cam's response to be bunz. Unmastered vocals on top of a weak *** 2017 Heatmakerz beat, alot of reckless talk but not as nice as Mase's diss

People really putting Jim over Cam? Capo wasn't better than Ruger or 40 Cal lyrically, how the **** is he better than Killa? Cam is so damn witty, atleast he thinks he is, he ends up saying dumb**** on his later Dipset songs. Even Guru said if Cam took **** more seriously he be looked at in a much better light

Back
Top Bottom